"Happy to see me, Taehyungie?" she giggles. It's such a squeaky, cackling sound it makes my ears hurt.

I clear my throat, "Sorry, is the group here already?"

"No. My assistant is bringing them in," she shrugs casually and sits herself at one of the chairs in front of my desk.

I pause, looking at her with my brow raised, "...Then why are you here?"

"To talk to you," she bats her fake eyelashes at me.

"Uhh..."

"It's been sooo long since we've talked outside of business," she pouts, "Why did you stop answering my texts?"

Because I'm not interested.

"I've been busy with the company," I reply simply, trying my best sound disengaged with the conversation. Maybe she'll get the message and leave me alone.

"Oh, poor Taehyungie," she said in mock pity, leaning forward on the desk to expose her excessive amount of cleavage, "That must be so stressful."

"It's the usual, I guess," I reply casually.

"You know... I'm still available if you ever need to release any stress," she traces and bold finger along my forearm and I find myself stunned at her audacity.

A tiny cough brought me out of my shocked silence, both Aeja and I both snap our heads toward the office door where my little girl stands holding my mug of coffee. Her expression was worried as she glances between me, Aeja, and finally lands on the woman's hand still holding mine. I immediately snatch my hand away and look at my girl uneasily because I know this must look bad.

"H-Hey—" I stutter nervously, but she cuts me off.

"Here's your coffee Mr. Kim," she says, setting the coffee in front of me with her head down before speeding out the door once again.

"Fuck!" I curse under my breath.

"Is that the barista from that coffee shop," Aeja suddenly asks.

"Yeah," I say as I quickly lock my computer screen.

"What is she doing here?" she asks angrily, eyeing me like a jealous girlfriend, which sincerely pisses me off.

I hit the button on my intercom, "Youngmi, please come show Ms. Go to the meeting room and make her comfortable while she waits for her group to arrive."

"Right away, Mr. Kim."

Aeja scoffs at me, "You're sending me away?"

"Yes," I grit through my teeth.

"Why?! And you still haven't explained why that girl is here—"

I slam my hand down on my desk, making the nagging woman jump. It takes an immense amount of energy for me to keep my anger in check after hearing someone call my perfect little angel 'that girl.'

"She works here as my assistant," I speak, my tone deep and dangerous, "Ms. Go I understand we had sex soon after meeting, but it was just that. An ill-advised hook-up; nothing more. You are not, have been, nor ever will be my girlfriend. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a personal issue to attend to."

I don't spare the woman another glance as I walk toward my office door where I intercept Youngmi on her way in.

"Have you seen (Y/N)?" I ask her hurriedly.

"I just saw her heading toward the copy room," she replies.

"Thanks," I nod back toward Aeja and whisper, "Good luck with that one."