[22] accidental hook up.

Start from the beginning

X

I was unpacking in my hotel room. The view outside my window was awesome. England's architecture is beautiful I just noticed now. I can't wait to go out and see what it has to bring. But first, I need to nap I was so dead I don't know how I'm functioning right now. I take off my shirt and pants. I immediately fell asleep. I could sleep forever if I could. Time zones suck ass sometimes.

I was awakened by someone knocking on my door. Ugh, why. "I'm coming" I sleepily say brushing my hair with my fingers and shaking it to get some volume in it. They kept banging on my door. I open it and everyone was staring at me. I realized I was almost naked. "Let me guess, we have to do some crazy shit?" I asked. "Yeah, get dressed and let's go" Elton says. I noticed Ari looking at me biting in the inside of her cheek. "Let me change first" I look down at myself. "Right, right we'll be in the lobby" Elton tells me. I nod and close my door. God, I hate that I did that. It's not my fault that I sleep in my underwear. I mean in my defense I should have changed into pants at least.

I changed when my phone buzzed. I looked at it and it was Ariana.

Ari: That was something.

Me: Sorry about that.

Ari: Don't be, I liked it.

Me: What?

Ari: Yeah, it was pretty hot. 

Me: Um, is this really Ariana?

Ari: Yeah, who else?

Me: Prove it.

I don't believe this is actually Ari. I think it's Colby trying to fuck with me. I know him well enough; he'd do something like this. My phone buzzed again it was a picture of Colby. I roll my eyes. I knew it, damn its Cole! I rolled my eyes and went to the lobby. I'm pissed that it was Colby pranking me off Ari's phone. I need to hide my feelings for Ari a little more than I am. I get to the elevator and reached the lobby. "Hey Brennen" Elton says. "Hey, guys" I smiled softly. I looked at Colby which had a malicious smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes at him. "Ready to go?" Elton asked. "Yep" Ari smiled she was sitting on Colby's lap. "Come on baby, get off me" Colby taps her butt. "Fine, fine" she gets off of him.

We got a taxi and went to our first destination. Which I had no idea what it was. Everyone was in the dark besides Elton that made me nervous. I'm down for anything I suppose that's why I'm on this trip. I want something exciting happen something unforgettable. Something that'll only we'd know happens nobody on the internet would ever know. It'll be crazy I just know it. Elton explains on what we're doing. Something about bungee jumping off a bridge. "Ugh, El you should have told me that!" Ariana wines. "We did, Ana" Sam laughs. "Well, I forgot a bathing suit" Ari grumbles. "It's okay baby, I'll protect you" Colby places his nose on her cheek. "I'm glad" Ari smiled at him. "Ugh guys come on" Sam groans. "Sorry, Sam I Am" Ariana says laughing. I caught her eyes and immediately looks away. I look out the window. Elton still records some artsy shots for his vlog.

We finally reach the destination. "Um, Elton it's just a bridge" I say as we get out. "Exactly" Elton smirked. "Oh god, I'm not going by myself" Ariana says shaking her head. "No worry baby, I'll be with you" Colby smiled at her. "Thanks babe" she replied. "Who's going with me?" Sam and I asked together. "Jinxes!" I say and Sam laughs. We follow Elton to the place where we sign up and get our suits. "Wow, Ariana" Sam says looking at her. "What?" she asked putting her hair up. "Nothing" Sam fixes his hair. I look at her. The suits hug her in ALL the right places. The curves on her are killer. The suit hugs her perfect ass and tits so perfect it could make a man's dick hard. Colby comes up behind her and spin her around. She laughs.

Colby and Ariana bungee off the bridge with ease. I could hear her laugh echo. "Oh man, I'm going to puke" Ari weakly laughs. "That bad?" I asked. "No, it was amazing all the blood goes to your head" she tells me leaning against Colby. "Oh" I say looking down. "Don't worry B, you'll do fine" Ari slaps my back. "Thanks for the encouragement Ana" I tell her going to the edge of the bridge with Sam. "No problem, Bren you're safe" she tells me. I sure as fuck hope she's right. "Ready Sammy?" I asked. "It's Sam, and yeah let's do this" he nods. "Ah, I'm afraid you two have to go by yourselves" the dude working it says. "What?!" my eyes bug out. Elton is laughing at our misery and recording the whole thing. "Sorry, mate" he shrugs. I take a deep breath and fall. "HOLY SHIT" I yelled as I jumped off. A go-pro was on my helmet recording my experience which was terrifying. When I came back from the surface I vomited. "Oh gross, B" Ariana said disgustedly. "Sorry, Ana" I groan. "Now I definitely don't want to go" Sam says nervously. "It's fine, Sam" Colby tells his friend. "Ugh, for you guys" Sam says into the camera.

After our first stop we stopped to get lunch at a restaurant. "How you feeling, B?" Ari asked as she sat next to me. "I'm okay, like you said all the blood went to my head" I laughed. "Did you eat anything before hand?" she asked. "Yeah, something from the airport" I groan. "Rooky mistake, B" Ari laughs. "Yeah, I guess so" I laugh along when the waiter comes and takes our drink order. Everyone orders their drinks. Mostly water. "What's next, El?" Ariana asked Elton. "All of it is a surprise" he smirked. "That makes me nervous yet excited" she smiled.

X

It was the second to last day of the trip. It was late it was going around 9 pm and I needed a drink. I google some bars and pubs close to me and is still open. I find one that is walking distance. I grab my coat and wallet then walked to the bar that is about fifteen minutes away. I hope this is my chance for something crazy to happen something unforgettable. I reach the bar fifteen minutes later. It was almost vacant besides a few people. A girl was sitting in the middle of the bar with a shot glass in front of her. "What would you like?" the bartender asked. "What I'm having" the female smirked. I look over at her and it was Ariana. She slid closer to me. "Sure" the bartender says getting whatever she was drinking. "Hey" she smiled. "Hi, why are you here?" I asked. "I saw the things Colby sent to you and I got pissed we got into a fight about it. He told me that I shouldn't be friends with you because of some stupid reason" she puffs. "What was the reason?" I asked as I down tequila. "He's jealous, he says I'm his but Colby does stupid shit like this I feel like I'm trapped" she sighs slightly slurring her words. "I'm sorry Ana" I say as she lays her head on mine. "It's okay" she sighs.

I feel absolutely hammered so is Ari I can tell by the way she sways in her seat. "Let's go, Ana" I say. She nods tripping on her two feet. I laugh looping her arm around my neck. I hailed a taxi and told him to take us to a motel close to here. He nods and takes us to one. "Bren" Ari asked. "Yeah?" I asked. "Do you think Colby is a good person for me?" she asked. I want to tell her he is but the way he's acting I don't think so. "No, he's not" I tell her as she leans into me. "Who do you think is a good person for me" her lips close to my cheek. I turn my head and our lips touch. "Me" I whisper. "I was hoping you'd say that" Ari tells me.

The taxi stops at a motel close to the bar. "That'll be 30" the driver says. I fumble for my wallet but Ari paid anyways. "Have a good night" Ari says getting out of the taxi. "You too" he says as he drove off. We go into the motel and paid for a room just for the night. "204" the worker says. We nod and find our room. "I'm so drunk" Ari laughs then hiccups. "Me too" I say opening the door. Ariana starts taking off her clothes. "Ari" I say behind her my lips on her neck. "Brennen" she breaths. "I need you" I tell her my hand on her zipper. "I need you; I want you" she groans as my fingers go in her panties. "You're soaked, Ana" I coo. She moans leading me to the bed. "I've been waiting for this since I met you" Ari tells me taking off my pants. "You have no idea how long I've waited for you" I tell her as she wraps her lips around me. I let out a groan. "Ah fuck" I grip her hair. It felt like I never imagined it would. Colby was a lucky bastard having this girl every night. Ari bobs her head and wraps her tongue around me. It was great sensation. "Ah I'm gonna cum Ana" I moan. She lets go and lays down. I unclasp her black bra and pinched her nipples. "Brennen" she whines.

X

I heard the shower running I look at my surroundings. Motel? What happen last night? I get up I noticed I was naked. Oh god, did I go home with a girl last night? How much did I drink? The water shuts off as I put on my underwear. Ari walks out naked. I noticed that she's confident with her body. "Oh fuck, Brennen?" her eyes widen covering herself. "Ariana?! Oh god, that's not good" I slap my forehead. "We really did it, didn't we?" she says putting on her panties and bra. "I think so, we have to tell Colby Ana" I tell her. "I know, I know I want to do it fuck Bren how much did we drink?" she asked worry glossed her eyes. "I don't know" I say. She sits next to me I place a hand on her exposed leg. "I meant every word" Ana tells me. "What?" I asked. She looks at me and says, "I want you; Brennen I was so blinded by Colby to hide my feelings for whom I actually care about" she sighs. I cup her face with both my hands and kiss her she kisses me back. "Ariana, you're the only girl I see" I tell her after our kiss. Ariana's face was red maybe from our kiss maybe from my words I don't know. "Kiss me again" she tells me. I don't hesitate, I kiss her over and over again until we had to face the music of Colby, Sam, and Elton.