[08] bonfire.

COLBY'S POV

w o r d s: 2735

p a g e s: 7

"i know i have my moments. and at times i'm hard to be around.  you're beautiful, more than I deserve"

Ariana joined Sam and I on an exploration trip I can tell she's scared shitless. "God this is creepy" Ari says gripping onto Sam since I was filming. "You'll be fine babe" I said with a smile. "You're not convincing, baby" she tells me letting go of Sam and went in another room. I just shrug. "Um guys?" Ari asked. "Yeah?" Sam said. "Do you hear that?" she asked. "No, what?" I asked. "It was like little kids laughing or something" her face looked white as fuck. "I didn't hear anything" I told her. Sam was now holding the camera. "You sure? It freaked me out" she stated. "You'll be fine, baby" I tell her. She nods and we continue with our video.

We ended the video and made our way out of the place. I pushed Ariana on the butt so she could reach. "Ow, Cole careful" she says rubbing her ass. "Sorry" I say climbing up the fence. "Here Colby" Sam said as I reach for the camera so Sam could climb up. "I think there's a bruise" she stated. "You are use to it" I smirk as Ari blushes. "Guys come on!" Sam groans. "Sorry Sammy" Ari says kissing him on the cheek. "God dang it, Ari" Sam says wiping her lipstick off. Ari laughs. We change in the bushes so no one knows that we were just trespassing. "Ah fuck, Cole can you help me?" Ari says muffled. I look at her and her hoodie was stuck I laugh at her as I helped. She wore a black laced bra I think it was push up. "Thanks" she tells me putting on a maroon v cut shirt that shows some cleavage. "It's like you've never seen them before, Cole" she says brushing her lips on mine. She knows it drives me wild. "Guys, come on not in front of me" Sam groans. "Sorry Sam" Ariana laughs.

We drove home and talked about the annual bonfire we hold. It's just for our close friends and just chill. "Can we go swimming? I just bought a new bathing suit and I want to wear it" Ari says. "Would I approve?" I asked. "It's kind of scandalous but not really" she says. Sam and I's eyes widen and we look at each other. "Kat, Devyn and I are matching so, Sam keep it in your pants" Ari says. "Of course, y'all are matching" Sam groans. "And I picked out the bathing suits" she smirked. "I can't wait to see you in it" I say. "I'll send you a picture in it or do you want it to be a surprise?" she asked. "As much as I want a picture but I want it to be a surprise" I tell her. "Good" she smiled kissing my cheek.

We arrived at the house after what it felt like billions of hours. "Wow, I'm tired" Ari says. "Me too" Sam says. "I third that" I say yawning which making them yawn. "Wanna nap before the bonfire?" I ask Ari. She nods sleepily. I carry her bridal style to my room. She laughs as I place her on the bed. She laughs even harder. I was on top of her, my hands either side of her head. "I love you, you know that?" Ari tells me as she traces my jaw. "I love you" I tell her kissing softly on her lips. I could kiss them all day if she'd let me. (Ha-ha Bruno Mars reference I hate myself). "Colby" she whispered as if my name was a word, she was afraid to say. "Ari" I whisper. Her lips moved in sync with mine. Like they were made for each other. "Later" she tells me. "Later" I retorted. She smiles as I get off of her. She takes off her bra so she can sleep. "Cole, I swear to god if you squeeze my boobs while we sleep, I'll punch you" Ari says. "You like it when I play with them" I say going under her shirt and slowly circle her nips. I could see goosebumps form on her skin. "C-Colby" she breaths. "Later" I whisper in her ear.

X

I get ready for the bonfire. Ari, Kat, and Devyn got ready together. The anticipation of her seeing in a bathing suit that I never seen is killing me. It's still hot as shit outside, hotter than normal. "Babe?" I heard Ari behind the door. "Come in babe" I say putting on my shorts. "H- whoa" Ari's eyes widen. "You've seen it before" I say looking at her. "Whoa" I say looking at her body. She wore a bright red one-piece bathing suit the cut was a long V making her tits almost popping out. The bottom was pulled up high and exposing some of her vagina. "What do you think?" she asked spinning. "Can I marry you?" I asked. "Maybe" Ari laughed sitting on the bed. "Can we skip the bonfire and just make out?" I asked going in between her legs. Her hands traced the hem of my trunks. I groan. "Maybe after the bonfire, I'll be wet" she cooed. "You make me hard" I cooed.  "You make me wet" she says with a smirk. I grip her waist and pull her close to my body. There was a knock on my door. "Shit" I say. "Yeah?" I asked. "You ready?" Sam asked. "Yeah!" I replied. "Saved by the bell" Ari says brushing her lips on mine. "Yeah, now I have to go out there with a raging boner" I tell her. "Not my fault" she says as her hand trails down my stomach. "Baby" I breathed. "I can take care of it" she cooed. "P-please" I say. She gets on her knees. Ariana's lips attached themselves on the fabric of my trunks I groan softly. "Fuck" I cuss.