The Hero of Another World??, Amusing....

Start from the beginning

I WILL SOON RECEIVE MY SWEET SWEET MR.LION GO....

i hope.....

"*sigh*Better get going home, my shift  is almost about to start..." As I muttered that under my breath, I get my bike from the bike lot, and get on it, putting the prize I won on the little basket on the front...

"Now then GilGil Machine Mk2, Onwards!!" With renewed confidence in my voice, I start my ride back home....

"*Sigh* Now that I think about it I still need to get my new uniform from the office....aghh what a pain, those mongrels should just hand deliver it to me....But such is the mercy of i... The one True King." As I keep biking, I notice a little argument going on ahead of me.

And boy was it hilarious....
But enough of that...
I must now declare my presence...

"As amusing as this lovers quarrel is, both of you should stop before an officer comes here and detains the both of you." With my piece said, both stop arguing and look at me.

While the red head female holds a shocked lock, no doubt from feeling my magic, the other, the male, gives a pissed of glare at me...

"Great, as if the hero emilia wasn't enough of a pain...What do you want Mashu-San..." With bitter words he talks to me, a smug grin resting on my lips as I continue...

"Like I said Feika...People might get the idea that this is a lover's quarrel and an officer might show up, if I where the both of you, I'd stop and leave already....I mean you are already making a scene..." with that said I give a head tilt to the right to show some people where already noticing us, but none have called the police yet....

Quaint....

"Haaa!!, how could I even be this pathetic demon Lords girlfriend, for your information I have to slay him for the good of the world!!" Shouted out the red haired woman, whom from what the Feika had said was called Emilia....

And she's a hero apparently....

Heh....amusing.....

"Listen....Emilia-san was it??..I dont care if your a seigi no mikata or whatever, keep in mind the location you are in before you continue your 'slaying', also for a hero you dont much look the part...." As I said that I pulled out my phone from my pocket and checked the time....Aghh, it's almost time for me to get ready....

Time to rap this up...

"But anyway that's just me, so if you'll excuse me..." with that said I continued along my why, thankful that there is no people along the sidewalk...

Here's to smooth riding....

_________________________
(P.o.v Switch)
(Maou-San P.o.v)

Grrr just as always, that damn Mashu-san keeps getting annoying with his way of speaking.

But as much as I hate admitting this...He has a point.

"Listen Hero, he has a point...why not save this talk for another day..."
Not even bothering for a response, I just got back on my bike but then something happened...

"Aghhh Damnit I got a flat!!!" As I got back up from my little fall from the bike I could only think one thing....

This must be the work of Mashu-san!!!

__________________________

(P.o.v Switch)
(Gil-kun P.o.v)

As I got in my room, i just threw my prize into the stack of other stuff I had won in the course of my time going of to the arcade to win sweet Mr.Lion Go, which is reaching the roof, similar to a pillar, I just sit down on my desk chair and open one of the drawers and take out and item from there...

A Key....

Not just any key, but one manifested from my limited use of my Gate of Babylon, a key only I could use...

As I stare at it i can only laugh at this fact...

My magic is still very limited to what i can bring out from my gate, but thankfully this was not one of them...

As much as i hate the thought of using this weapon of mine on Lowly Mongrels and Feikers like that Sadou guy...It also brings me comfort that I can still use it...

My Weapon to defeat all....

One of Two Great Treasures of mine...

"From what I can see...These mongrels will soon fight around here...and I cannot allow that as king...so you shall have to help me out taking out the trash...." with that final piece said the key disappears in particles of gold...

"EA..."

___________________________

AN: Thank you peeps for reading this newest chapter and I hope you enjoyed...

I honestly have nothing else to say so I'll let you all go...

Thanks for reading and as always...

LATERS :3