Epilogue

Tristan's POV

I rubbed my eyes, stretching out and searched for Mila moving my hand up and down the bed. But she wasn't in the bed.

I instantly opened my eyes and looked around. I sat up on the bed, rubbing my eye.

"Mila?" I called her.

We were staying at the hotel in Italy. As soon as the jet landed in Italy, we locked ourselves in our suite. When we fell asleep, it was already dawn. The last night was wonderful and wild. Full of passion.

I got up and put my boxer on. I went to the living room while calling Mila. But there was no response. I was getting panicked.

Did she leave?

Then I went towards the terrace, hoping maybe Mila was there. I pulled the curtain away.

I breathed deeply in relief as I saw Mila here, her eyes closed, a dazzling smile on her face.

"Mila." I called her as I approached her.

As she heard my voice, she opened her eyes and turned around.

"Baby." She gave me a bright smile and placed a chaste kiss on my lips.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and leaned my forehead against her forehead as I sighed.

"I got worried when you didn't respond when I called you. Don't leave my side for a second." I said and placed a soft kiss on her neck. She smelt my scent and sex. I liked smelling my scent on her.

She gave me a mesmerizing smile as she placed her hands on my chest.

"Are you hungry?" I asked, stroking her hair.

"Yes, I am famished. I was waiting for you to wake up." She replied.

"Ok, before let's feed you. Then we are going to explore the city." I suggested. "And then...." I said seductively, trailing my finger along her neck. "I will lock you in our suite again till tomorrow." I added, looking at her with salacious eyes.

"You mean till we leave Italy." She commented mischievously.

"Good point well made, my love." I grinned at her and placed a quick kiss on her lips.

****

I hadn't been able to stop myself from smiling since Mila and I came back from Italy. I felt so happy. Finally, everything was good between my Mila and me.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." I said as I put my pen down on my desk.

"Hey." Greg opened the door and walked in.

"Hi, Dad." I gave him a bright smile.

He closed the door and approached me. He sat down on a vacant seat beside my desk.

"How is it going between you and Mila?" He asked, smiling.

"Perfect!" I beamed at him.

"I am so happy for you, Tristan." He admitted, giving me a warm smile and approached me.

I stood up as I said, smiling. "Thank you."

"And..." He mumbled, uneasy and continued. "About your surname....if you want to change it, I would not mind." He commented.

"No, Dad. I don't want to change my surname. I informed Daniel when we talked about it. Yes, he is my biological father. And now I know that he didn't leave my mother and me. It was my grandfather's fault, and he is dead. So my grandfather couldn't pay for his behavior." I paused, sighing while shaking my head in disbelief. "But it was you who were beside me all these years when I needed a father. I am always proud that you are my father. And nothing can change it." I confessed honestly. "But now I have two fathers." I chuckled, running my hand through my hair. "But you are my number one." I grinned.