Chapter 6 - Mine

Tristan's POV

"She is so pretty." My mother commented while we were having dinner.

"Yes, she is." I grinned sheepishly.

"Who?" My father asked, puzzled.

"Tristan's girlfriend." My mother replied.

"Really?! I didn't know you have a girlfriend." My father said in surprise, looking at me.

"Me either. It was a surprise for me too." My mother added, offended.

"Mom, I was going to tell. I just wanted to give our relationship some time." I explained honestly.

"Invite her for dinner soon. I like her. She looks like a good girl." My mother said, excited.

"Yes, I like her too." Cody commented. He gave me a mischievous grin and added. "She is the first girl he hasn't gotten in his bed."

"Cody!" I warned him.

He shrugged his shoulders, giving me a reckless look. "As much as her invisible purity ring tortures Tristan's little friend, he is in love with her." He stated, amused. I gave him a dirty look.

"Cody!" My father warned him. Cody grinned.

"Hmm. I am intrigued now. I want to know her better." My mother said, amused. "So she is a special girl. Huh?" She added, smiling.

"Mom! Can we close this topic?" I said, embarrassed.

Mila's POV

Today was our three months anniversary. Tristan told me he had a surprise for me. We were celebrating our anniversary in his family's countryside house. We were going to spend this weekend there. Two days alone with Tristan. I felt so excited.

After getting ready, I left. I smiled happily as I saw Tristan, leaning against his car while waiting for me. He straightened as he gave me a charming smile. I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and placed a soft kiss on my hair.

"Happy anniversary, baby." He said, grinning as he pulled back slightly and stroked my cheek, looking into my eyes, full of love in his eyes.

"Happy anniversary." I gave him a wide smile.

He parked the car in front of the house. The sun was setting. We got out of the car. He held my hand and led us towards the door.

"Tristan." I gasped in surprise as I saw red candles among rose petals on the floor. The dim lights and soft music created the right atmosphere.

"Happy anniversary, baby." Tristan whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around me from behind.

I turned around, smiling happily and brushed my lips against his. I felt overwhelmed.

"I love you." I murmured, giving him a wide smile, my eyes shining from happiness.

"I love you too." He said and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

He grabbed my hand as we walked towards the living room. There was a tartan blanket, pillows and a champagne ice bucket in front of the fireplace.

I turned towards Tristan and smiled happily. My heart was pounding.

"My romantic boyfriend." I said, stroking his cheek affectionately.

"There is more." He winked at me as he grabbed my hand and led us towards the romantic table for two.

Afterwards, having dinner, he stood up and approached me. He extended his hand towards me, giving me a warm smile. I smiled and held his hand as I stood up. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we started dancing. I felt so happy. I am in love with this man.

I was leaning against his chest while watching the fire and took a sip from my champagne, his arms wrapped around my waist tightly. He pulled back a little and placed his glass on the floor.

Suddenly, I felt cold around my neck. I ran my hand over the necklace and looked at it. It was an infinity heart diamond necklace.

"Forever mine." He whispered in my ear huskily and placed a soft kiss on my neck.

"Forever yours." I murmured, smiling and kissed his soft lips.

He hugged me tightly and nuzzled against my neck, breathing in my scent. I nuzzled against him, closing my eyes while he was placing wet kisses on my neck.

"Tristan." I moaned as he bit my neck slightly.

"I want you." He murmured huskily, his eyes dark.

He removed the strap of my dress and placed a tender kiss on my neck.

"Tristan." I mumbled, enjoying his touch and placed my glass on the ground.

His hands were moving up and down my sides while he was kissing, sucking my neck. A soft moan escaped from my lips. My heart was pounding like crazy. I felt tingling between my legs. He cupped my chin and brushed his lips against mine, kissing me in a passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I responded to his kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I wrapped my legs around his waist while we were kissing eagerly. He slid his hand under my dress, pulling it up and up while stroking my thighs. I gripped his hair, pressing myself against his manhood. He groaned, squeezing my thighs.

I felt so hot. I was burning in desire. This gorgeous man set me on fire with his every touch.

I moved my hands down from his neck to his chest and started unbuttoning his shirt. He helped me to take off his shirt and tossed it away.

In a flash, my back pressed against the red tartan laying on the floor. He was stroking my thigh while placing wet kisses on my neck. I arched my back in sensation. He pulled back and rested his hand on my cheek, his eyes dark.

"Are you sure? If you don't want to, tell me. We will stop." He asked, stroking my cheek affectionately while looking into my eyes, waiting for my answer.

I smiled as I placed my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him closer to my face. I brushed my lips against his. He sat up, pulling me with him without separating our lips. His hands reached for my zipper and unzipped it slowly as he plunged his tongue into my mouth, kissing me in a demanding kiss. He pulled back slightly and took off my dress. My cheeks flushed under his intense gaze.

In a clap, he crashed his lips against mine. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck as I pulled him towards me. He moved his lips from my neck to my chest, placing several kisses. I arched my back in sensation. He took off my bra and put my nipple into his mouth. I groaned, closing my eyes shut. He moved his hand down my body while he was teasing my nipple with his tongue. I gasped as he shoved his finger inside me. He reclaimed my lips, silencing my loud moans while he was teasing me with his finger. I was overwhelmed by sensation. My every cell was screaming out his name. I needed him.

"Tristan...please..." I mumbled between my moans.

"What, baby?" He asked as he pulled back slightly, full of lust in his eyes.

"I want you." I mumbled.

He grinned, self-satisfied and crashed his lips against mine. After getting rid of the last pieces of our clothes, he spread my legs apart, positioning himself between my legs and brushed his lips against mine as he thrust into me. I screamed in pain, digging my nails into his back.

"You are mine. Just mine. " He whispered in my ear and started moving in and out.