Evan and I pulled apart quickly. A blush formed automatically on my cheeks as I muttered 'sorry' to Claire. She winked at me with a huge grin mouthing 'I understand'.

Claire and Jacob had been inseparable since they united back. Now, they also had a beautiful daughter, Elizabeth, who has her father's blonde hair and her mother's green eyes.

Elizabeth is a carbon copy of her father in terms of manners. She's so well-mannerred and well-spoken that sometimes I wish my daughter could be a little like her. Though, she is really powerful just like her mother even in such a young age.

"Do you know where Andrea is, Lizzie?" I inquired the little girl about my daughter expectantly.

She stared at me for quite a while with her little green eyes before speaking, "She's near the river on top of a tree. I just put a whinning Dorian on top of the tree before coming here," she replied casually while I was nearly having a heart attack.

Sweet Lord! When will my daughter stop being such a rebel?

"Sweetheart, didn't I say you not to use your magic for such things?" Claire asked her daughter who looked back at her with confusion written all over her cute little face.

"Dorian What?!" It was Olivia who came in front of us out of nowhere inquiring about her son who was the same age as my daughter, "What do I do with my son? He always tries to act like a ninja and then later ends up in trouble." She sighed heavily before striding towards the door.

"Hey! Where are you going, Oli?" It was Stephen who asked the question.

"To save our son from getting into trouble," Olivia huffed and walked away as I followed her out to where our kids were.

Once we were at the river bank, I spotted my daughter who was currently glaring at her cousin with her hands on her waist who was crying on top of his lungs probably because of being stuck on the tree.

"Will you stop crying like a child, Dorian?!" My little princess shouted in her oh-so-loud voice at her poor cousin.

"I thought we are children, Andrea?" Dorian actually stopped crying as he looked at my daughter with confusion on his face.

"We're NOT children! We're big now. So stop crying like a child! And get down!" Andrea said as if it was the most logical thing ever.

Dorian obliged to my daughters order as if following his leader's order was his first priority.

Dorian actually believed Andrea as his mighty leader and they both are always found tagging along, getting themselves in trouble.

Dorian was about to fall down when he lost his footing on the last branch but Olivia caught him on time.

From the corner of my eye, I spotted Lucein leaned with his back against a tree as he had a deep frown on his cute little face.

Unlike Andrea who showed resemblance to her father with her brunette hair and brown eyes, Lucein was a mirror copy of me with blue eyes and jet black hair which sometimes looked bronze under sunlight.

I headed towards him with a smile, "What's wrong, my son?" I asked once I was next to him.

He looked at me as a smile grew on his face, "I am glad you came, mom. Andrea is really hard to handle sometimes. She took my promise not to leave this spot and then she started climbing a tree..."

"And you being you, couldn't break the promise you made to your sister while they got themselves in trouble. Am I right?" I completed his narration and he nodded agreeing to the tale.