'She trusts me so much....'

"Anyway, let's lift up your mood! Um..wanna watch a movie?" I asked her while getting up and helped her to get up as well. She quickly nod her head and we headed to the living room. Well, living room isn't luxurious also.. it's like..

Yeah,totally not luxurious at all

Yeah,totally not luxurious at all. Then the bickering started ....

"What do you wanna watch?" I asked politely but she doesn't know.

"You pick"

"No, you pick"

"I can't you pick! "

"I don't know much...so you pick."

"Aishh just pick already! !"

"I don't know!!"

"I don't know too!! I already have watched all of them!!"

I sighed because I can't win against her. Then I searched for a while but one thing caught my eyes. It was 2 movies on each other side....so I asked.

"Okay... fifty shades of dark or finding dory?" She blushed a little then streny looked at me.

"Finding dory!" And I knew that she will answer that.

I started the movie and that movie was actually good. After watching movie, it was time to drop her off.

We got in to the car and headed to her home. The drive was quite because she missed her home.

"Anways, what you said at the hospital. ...did you mean it?"I asked and she stared at me.

"Well,won't you?"She asked and I was puzzled. I really want to ask her but this wasn't the good way.

"Um..I guess you have to wait a little." I replied that made her sad.

We arrived her home and she ran to the door but her brother opened it for her.

"Whoa..Fish! ! Your alive!! And your walking perfectly?" He said more like a question which made y/n confused.

After talking with Yoongi-hyung and her mom. I bid my farewell and drove off.

Yoongi's pov:
Y/n was home all right but I had my doubts. She was walking all good like nothing happened....and I thought of that noone can do that....that mean nothing happened. ..

"Yah! Fish!! Come here!" I called her and she came after having a bath.

"Yah whats up?" She came and sat next to me.

"Let me see you clearly!!" I said and hold her face. I scanned her face and her neck but then I spot something. I rubbed that spot and the cream type thing came off.

"What is this! Y/n!!" I asked her and she gulped. Because there was 3/4 dark spots and it looked like hickies.

"Yoon, I can explain..." She said and I huffled.

"Explain then!! Who did it!! Gosh..look at you!" I said like a worried mother.

She started to explain and my face was...

"What!! What's wrong with that face!!!" Y/n yelled and I lay down on bed

"Shu shu I'm going to sleep get out.." I said and kicked her out. She started to curse me and yelling at me outside of the door but I didn't mind and let my sleep comes to me....ah now I can sleep in peace because she's home. When she wasn't home in had to stay awake for her...now I will sleep all evening! !

_________________________

Yo! It's me and I hope you guys still enjoying the storyline and loving it. Btw daily meme ...😆😆

😆😆