6.

I have to collect myself before I can reply.

Idk Harry. Your number could probably get me a pretty penny and I am about to be saddled with student loans 🤪

You wouldn't dare 😡

I think you may be highly overestimating my character Harold

I truly hope not Elouise.
I feel bad I couldn't make the meeting.
Could you meet me tomorrow? I'll send a car for you.

You want to hang out with me?

Obviously

Why?

All I know is I haven't been able to get you out of my head since the other night.

How am I supposed to respond to that? This can't be real. It's too good to even be a dream. I physically pinch myself and shake my head when I feel the slight sting. Nothing I could come up with sounded remotely cool so I kept my reply short:

I'll see you tomorrow Harry

Goodnight, El! x

I try not to read too much in to his texts. But I spend the rest of the night rereading the short exchange over and over again. I finally drift to sleep thinking about Harry, thinking about me.

Harry texts the next morning to ask for my address and tell me the car will be at my house at 10. My curiosity about our meeting today grows when he refuses to tell me where we're going and instead just tells me to dress comfortably.

By the time I look outside my window and see the car in the drive I've changed outfits at least twelve times. I finally settle on a pair of cutoff jean shorts and an army green off the shoulder top that I pair with black vans sneakers. I grab my phone with my debit card shoved in the card wallet and race down the stairs and out to the car. The driver steps out and opens the door to the back seat for me. I slide in and he closes the door before returning to the drivers side and pulling out the drive way.

"Can you tell me where you're taking me?" I ask

"I'm afraid not Miss Mitchell, Mr. Styles asked me to keep it a surprise."

I sigh and look out the window as the miles pass by. We drive for what feels like forever, but is really only about thirty minutes, before the driver pulls off to a small parking lot on the side of the road. I look around for a clue as to why Harry would bring me here but see only trees.

"This is it?" I question as the driver opens the door for me. He doesn't have a chance to answer before Harry steps out of the tree line. I step out of the car and he smiles as our eyes meet. I'm still getting used to seeing him in person. He's dressed in black joggers a plain white t shirt and sneakers. His curly hair is pushed back and hidden under a snap back hat. He looks amazing.

His eyes travel down my body and I shiver under his gaze.

"You better not have brought me out here to kill me Styles."

He laughs and the sound is infectious I find myself letting a laugh escape my own mouth.

"I wouldn't dream of it. I want to show you something. Come on."