Part 40

I looked down at what I was wearing; an orange crop top with 94 on it, that Grant Langston gave me the night ken proposed, blue jean shorts that stopped mid-thigh and gray vans with my hair in it's naturally wavy look. Then I looked at ken, and almost died of laughter, he had his brown flip flops on. his hair was a mess, and he was in his teal blue fox shirt and tan shorts. I rolled my eyes, and waited for his dad to return. I heard the car door open and I snapped out of my thoughts. "Let's go!" I heard his father say and the at jolted forwards. Kens hand slowly made it's way to mine, taking it. I looked up at him and he pulled a funny face, I laughed and sighed. He had me whipped. The car stopped and ken and I got out, we followed his dad into the resteraunt. The lady showed us to our seats, I think she almost had a heart attack, this was probably the most exciting part of her career. "What can I get you to drink?" She asked politely. "Water. What do you want babe?" Ken asked me. "Water please." I smiled at her. Kens dad also got water. After our nice meal we ended up back at the house. "You kids have fun. I'll be next door if you need anything." Kens father said with a wink. I rolled my eyes and groaned. After his father left, ken looked at me grinning. "Not tonight, Roczen." I said pointing my finger at him. He pouted and nodded. We walked back to the bedroom and got under the warm covers, drifting to sleep quickly with our bodies tangled.