Part 30

Here ya go guys! Finally, I know. Enjoy!!

I sat down, again spreading my legs so Ken could sit between. "Ken, you know I love you right?" I asked him, picking at his hair. "Yes, I love you too sweety." Ken said. Stroking her legs. "I think we should go pack for the race tomorrow." I suggested. Ken nodded in agreement. I grabbed some clothing, and tossed them in the bag. "I also want this." I said, taking kens shirt from his body. "Much better." I said grinning. "I'm so pumped for tomorrow!" Ken said, smirking. "I bet you are, c'mon. Kelly is waiting. We gotta board that plane!" I said excitedly. Ken nodded and scrambled out of the room. I chased him and we met again at the front door, were Kelly was waiting, sporting the biggest smile as his eyes flickered between me and Ken. "Alright you two, let's go." Kelly said, walking out the door with his luggage, as me and Ken followed. Kelly drove to the airport, and we got on our flight. Me and ken were separated by Kelly, who sat between us. I kept bothering Kelly by leaning over and talking to ken. I kept shaking kens shoulder, and he knew what I was doing, he was pretending to sleep, while I shook him. Trying to annoy Kelly. "Kenny." I said trying to sound annoyed by him not waking. "Ken wake up." I said again. "Okay! You sit by ken then, geez." Kelly finally gave in. I gladly moved over. "Ken!" I yelled, wrapping my arms around him, and smothered him in lot of kisses. "PDA kids." Kelly murmured, only making us kiss more. Kelly groaned so we stopped. I went ahead and fell asleep on ken, and he wrapped his strong arms around my shoulder. I woke up, feeling kens lips touch my shoulder. So I opened my eyes, smiling down at him. He started kissing my neck, making me moan quietly, waking Kelly. I sat up straight, glaring at ken. The intercom came on, telling us we were landing. I yawned, and grabbed Kens hand, lacing my finger with his. "You know I love you?" Ken said again. "I love you too." I said giving him a light kiss on the cheek.