Part 32

I woke up, feeling a large amount of heat on my back. I turned my head seeing it was Ken. "Baby?" I asked. His head popped up slowly, he sat up and looked at me. "Hm?" He mumbled sleepily. "Your hot." I replied, wiping a thin layer of sweat from my forehead. A smirk grew on his face and he winked. "Not like that. It's hot in here. Your back, it's hot." I said sighing and pointing to his back. "Sorry babe." He said scratching the back of his head. "I'll get over it." I said grinning slightly, before grabbing him and pulling him into me. "Go to sleep." He whispered in my ear as his fingers trailed down my spine. I checked the time, seeing it was 4:56am. I went to sleep for good, and laid at Kens side. I woke at 6:00am, feeling empty sheets beside me. I groaned quietly and rubbed my eyes. I got up slowly, and walked into the living room spotting ken. "Morning." I said, grabbing his hips. He jumped slightly and turned around, cupping my face in his hands before kissing me. "You ready for the race?" I asked him. "I should ask you the same thing." He said cocking his eyebrow. I looked at him confused, but brushed it off. "Yeah I am!" I said excitedly, but still slightly curious. "Well so am I." He said smiling. I heard a knock on the door so I walked to it, opening the door. "You guys almost ready?" Kelly said from the door frame, fidgeting with his hands. "Yeah we gotta get dressed and then were ready." I explained. He nodded and walked away. I walked to our bags and overheard ken and Kelly. "Good luck today kid. Don't hold back, you can do it." I heard. Race. I thought. We all know he can do that! Ken is incredible. I though some more. I slipped on some clothes and headed back to ken. He was in shorts and a teal fox shirt, with sandals on his feet, and a white red bull hat on backwards. We walked out the door and met Kelly in the lobby. "Let's go!" Kelly said excitedly. Ken nodded and practically ran out the door. What was it with these two today?