Part 18

Ken only shook his head. "So, when are we heading back?" I asked him. "Thursday." He said itching his arm. He knew I was going to bring Kelly up. "Is it possible to go back tomorrow?" I asked, looking down. "Yeah, I guess we could." Ken told me, sporting a smile. "Thank you baby!" I shouted throwing my arms around his neck, and covering his flawless face in small kisses. "I'm going to go talk to your father, I'll be back." I said waving bye. He nodded and waved back, meanwhile I walked out the door to kens dad's place. I knocked on the door politely. "(Y/N)!" He said opening the door, and stepping aside to let me in. "Hi! I came to talk to you." I stated, smiling. "Alright, what about?" He asked, sitting down in the sofa. "May I sit?" I asked. "Please do." He said pointing to the chair behind me. I sat down, and cleared my throat. God this was going to be an awkward conversation. "Ok, I really like Ken." I started, crossing my legs. "I knew, I saw in both of your eyes. The twinkle. You two were made for eachother." He said proudly. I blushed, and smiled at him. "So, my father Kelly, has been in a car accident. And me and ken were wondering if we could slip away tomorrow?" I said, clenching my teeth and waiting for an answer. "We'll come right back." I added. He thought about it. "Yes. Of course you can. I understand. And I hope he is not hurt badly." He said. "Thank you sir." I said, "I'm starting to like you (Y/N). One day you'll be part of the family." He told me. It only caused me to blush harder. "I'll talk to you soon." I said and walked back to ken. "He said we can go tomorrow as long as we come back." The redness of my cheeks came flooding back remembering the conversation. "Why so blushy?" Ken asked me. "Your dad said one day I'd be part of the family." I said smiling. "He was right." Ken replied, his smile brighter then ever. "Aww!" I said, hugging him. "I love you so much. Don't ever leave me." Ken whispered in my ear. Sending shivers down my body. I hugged him tighter, taking in his scent. "I'll never leave you ever, your my world." I said looking up into his beautiful Green eyes. He smiled warmly, and I yawned. "Are you tired?" He asked me. "A little." I said, snuggling into his chest. "Come here you." He said, laying down on the couch and pulling me with him. We entwined our legs, and held on tightly to each other. I nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck, and his hand held me protectively just below my hip. I felt his warm hand slip into the top of my pants, so that his hands were now on my rear. I giggled and kissed below his chin. His Green eyes stared down at me, as I kept trailing kisses along his body. His free hand gently rubbed circles on my back, making me drift to sleep instantly.