Part 39

"Ken." I said, rubbing my eyes. "Kenny." I said again. "Hm?" He mumbled sleepily. "Ken, baby we landed. C'mon." I said grabbing his hand and our small amount of luggage. We walked off the plane and saw his dad again. I handed ken the luggage and ran to his father, wrapping him in a tight hug. "I missed you too." His dad chuckled. I let go and we got in his dad's car and headed to the roczen compound. (😝)

"So, anything you two want to tell me?" Kens dad teased. Ken only laughed, "so when is it?" His dad asked. "Next Friday." Ken answered. I stared blankly at ken, that wasn't hardly long enough to plan out everything. But, eh. We'd work something out. I decided I would text Liz and Amanda and plan some things out. Then I realised I had forgotten about Lisa! So I texted her first.

Me- lisa!

Lisa- hey girl!

Me- can we meet up tomorrow around 5?

Lisa- in the morning?!

Me- no way, that's too early. I'm in Germany with ken, we'll be back tomorrow.

Lisa- oh okay! Hanging out with your lover boy huh?

Me- oh hush. I have something to tell you tomorrow. But I have to text the other girls too. Gotta go!

Lisa- your not pregnant are you? I'm kidding! Okay, talk to you tomorrow.

That was easy. But I knew getting Amanda to come would be harder. She is always busy.

Me- hey, are you going to be free around 5:00pm tomorrow?

Amanda- yes ma'am!

Me- I'll meet you at the coffee shop!

Amanda- alrighty!

Wow. She was free! It's a miracle! Haha. "Who you texting?" Ken asked, pulling a funny face as he leaned over my shoulder. "People." I said pulling the phone to my chest. "Fair enough." He chuckled and sat back in his seat. Now it was time for the easy one.

Me- Liz, are you free to meet me at 5:00pm tomorrow at the coffee shop?

Liz-yep. See ya then.

Me- ok.

I turned off my phone and watched ken concentrate on messing with his fingers. "Whatcha doing?" I asked. "I'm bored." He whined. "Were gonna be at the house in a minute." His dad cut in. "Okay!" Ken said happily. "I'm starved!" Ken said. "Me too." I said laying my hand on my stomach. "Me 3!" Kens dad chimed in. "I have an idea, let's all go out for dinner!" I said happily. "Good idea!" Ken said. "Were here, I'll go put your belongings in the house, you two wait in here." Kens dad said, grabbing the bags from the back.