Part 1

Ken walked back into the trailer and saw me. "Uh, Who are you?" He asked. "(Y/N) lumgair." I said shaking his hand. "You related to Kelly?" Ken asked. "Yes sir, I'm his daughter." I said standing up, brushing myself off. "Really? Well, it's nice to meet you." He said, as his eyes soften. Showing his bright green orbs. "I'd have to say the same." I smiled. He smiled back before walking out. I walked out of the trailer, greeting my father and the team. "If y'all don't mind I'm going to go to the Honda muscle milk tent." Kelly nodded as I stepped over the chain. I caught Barcia riding his bike down the path. "Hey!" I called out to him. He stopped quickly. "What's up girly?" He asked. "Where ya heading to?" I questioned. "Tent." He replied. "Mind giving me a ride?" I asked him. He patted the seat and I got on, holding onto his torso tightly. He took off his helmet and handed it to me. I put it on and he started the bike again, riding to the tent. Once we got there, I pulled the helmet off. Letting my brown wavy hair fall onto my shoulders. "Hi Trey!" I said, giving him a fist bump. I saw Barcia's seat and sat down. "That's mine little lady." Justin said, shooing me out of his chair. "Here." Fredrick norén, the newest member said, standing up. Offering me his seat. "It's fine, I don't need one. But thanks anyway." I said, kissing his cheek. Making him blush madly. I laughed lightly and sat down on barcias bike. "Don't you have something to sit on that's yours?" Justin asked. I sat on the ground. "Well I guess I have my ass to sit on." I said, smirking. "Guess I should start heading back to The KTM tent now. Bye guys. It was nice seeing you." I said before turning to walk. When I got back to the KTM tent, Ken was cleaned up, and looking a lot better. I sat down on the couch inside the trailer. I laid my head down on the arm of the couch and spread out. Dungey walked in, greeting me. "Could you move your feet please?" Dungey asked me politely. I nodded sleepily, and pulled my knees up to my stomach. "You tired?" He asked me, sitting down. "Yeah." I said. "I'll be quiet then." He told me. "Thanks." I said before drifting to sleep. I felt movement under me, and woke up, seeing Dungey carefully getting up. "Was I laying on you?" I asked quietly. He turned around noticing I was awake. "Yes." He said. "Sorry." I said. Sitting up and rubbing my eyes. "It's fine." He said smiling, before walking out. "Hi again!" Ken said, gleaming. "You are seriously the most energetic human I've ever seen." I told him honestly. "No I'm not!" Ken said bouncing around. "Roczen!" I shouted. He stopped jumping and looked at me like a puppy that just got scolded. "Sit." I said pointing to the couch. He slowly shuffled over to the couch and sat down limply. I sat down next to him. And right when I thought I was safe, he turns and tickles me. "Ken! S-stop!" I yelled, squirming around. "I swear you cannot sit still for a split second." I complained. "Yes I can!" He protested. "Ok. Let's see it." I challenged. He sat down, staring at the wall and being good. Then I felt him poking my shoulder. "Ken!" I said. "I swear boy I will smack you silly!" I joked. He looked at me seriously. Then tumbled over in laughter. I grabbed him before he fell. "Ken, chill." I told him. He nodded. Ken yawned and stretched out. "Now your tired. This is why you don't act like a rabbit and hop around." He laughed before falling into my arms. I laid his head in my lap, and ran my hand through his soft blonde hair. He opened his eyes chuckling lightly at how mesmerised I was. I looked down into his eyes. Being hypnotised by the beautiful green colour. "Go to sleep, I will too." I told ken. "Is that even comfortable?" Ken asked. "Honestly? No." I said laughing. "Lay right here then." He said patting the spot in front of him. "Dad won't like that." I said. "It'll be fine." Ken reassured me. I nodded and pressed my back against his chest, he put his arm around my waist. His thumb rubbed the top of my hand, slightly touching my stomach, sending shivers up my spine. I sighed deeply, before falling asleep. "Wake up lovers." Dungey said, clapping his hands loudly. I almost fell off the couch, but Dungey stepped forward and helped me. I smiled at him sympathetically. Then Kelly walks in, going to the tool box. Ken raised his head quickly. "What?" Ken said, rubbing his eyes. "I said wake up, and this lady almost fell." Ryan said, nodding to me. "I'm still tired." I complained, laying down on the floor and stretching out. "Why'd you wake us up?" I continued. "Race time, and your father was gonna come in." Dungey said, helping me up. Ken went to go change into his gear, and me and Ryan sat down in comfortable silence.