Part 21

Ken knocked on the dark Mahogany wood of the door. I heard an engine running, so I peeked around back. I saw his KTM #5 bike and walked around casually, then seeing Ryan picking a new tire. I motioned for Ken to come back. "Dungey!" I shouted hugging him from the back. He jumped and turned around. "Oh just you, are you trying to Give me a heart attack?!" He said shaking his head. "That wasn't the intention." Ken answered for me. "Well, the house is un-locked, so y'all can head in. I'll be up in a bit." Dungey explained eyeing us both. "How long is a bit?" I asked. "Jeez girl, I don't know! 7 minutes? Something like that." He told me. I nodded and ran around to the front of the house running through the hallway. "Ah, ken! Guest bedroom!" I shouted. He ran in behind me to the nearly empty room, then he shut and locked the door. "Really quick." ken said. I nodded vigorously. We stripped out of our clothes and ken crawled on top of me, pushing into me rather fast. I hissed through my teeth as he thrusted harder. Going as fast as he possibly could manage. Moans and groans filled the room, as me and ken reached our highs. He pushed in a few more times, still going fast. I dug my nails into his strong back, as we finished, and he plopped down beside me. I panted and sat up, remembering we didn't have much time. I slipped all my clothes on again, and ken just put his shorts on. Him and dungey hung out all the time. So he wasn't gonna be suprised. When ken reached for the door knob he winced. I giggled when I saw him reach back and touch the scratches I made on him. I patted his lower back, being sure not to touch his fresh scratches. "Toughen up big guy. And that means two things!" I said winking before walking out. We walked back into the main room just when Dungey walked in. "Uh, why are you you two out of breath?" He asked us suspiciously. "We ran around the house, she was trying to look for the kitchen and she went the wrong way." Ken lied. He nodded. Ken grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen to get some water. "Damn, ken? Did you crash your dirt bike or something? Your back looks torn up!" Ryan mentioned. "Oh, uh... Yeah, I ran into the door of the RV." He lied again. Dungey gave him a thumbs up. I leaned over to whisper to ken. "He knows doesn't he?" I said. Ken nodded. I shook my head and laughed. "As long as it was the guest bedroom!" Ryan called. "Yeah." Ken said chuckling.