Meeting the Queen

(Just to show Im working on updating)
Artemis wheeled my chair to what seemed to be the most elegant building there. "Now when meeting with Queen Amazon be courteous and polite. She's allowed you to stay which normally would never happen." I nodded my head looking at the beautifully carved marble sculptures surrounding the outside of the building. They looked exactly like the greek statutes that can be found in museums. Artemis seemed to also be looking at the statues which in a way were hard to ignore from the detail put into them. "The one holding the spear and shield is Athena. She has helped provide the village with good strategies and knowledge of how to survive." I looked at Artemis it was like her and everyone here believes that these Greek goddesses are real living beings. I listened, transfixed by her voice as she explained the sculptures and who they represent. "- and that's pretty much all there is to these. Olive, are you listening?" I looked at her and nodded, "yeah sorry, just got a bit lost in my thoughts." She nodded her head and wheeled me inside the building. The inside was just as beautiful as the outside. Lining the sides was what seemed to be generations of tools and weapons showing how much had advanced since the village was first made. This place was so amazing and I can't help but wonder how they've stayed hidden so long without being found. "Artemis, I was wondering... How did your village go so long without being found?" I watched as she paused as if thinking of a way to answer my question. "Our goddesses have protected us, as long as we believe, no harm will come to us." I nodded my head as we reached a door guarded by two warriors. They seemed to stare intensely at me as Artemis greeted them. "the queen has requested our presence."