finding her

Artemis's pov
It was another regular day. Get up, go to practice, and help protect the village. And I was right now helping my younger sisters learn how to disarm a person. Till the loud thundering boom was heard. "Sister Artemis!" In ran Anastasia one of the best guards of the village. "Yes Anastasia?" I turn to look to her. "We are to go investigate the loud boom that was heard. Orders of Amazon." I nod my head and turn to my younger sisters "Continue practicing what you've been taught till I've returned." They nodded continuing. I followed Anastasia out grabbing my spear. "Lets go Anastasia." We headed towards the area the boom was heard and saw a lot of smoke. "Stay here Anastasia and wait for my signial." She stopped as I continued forwards. Looking around I saw a bunch of metal and small bits of fire . And then a girl who wasn't moving. I ran to her and called for Anastasia . She came running over. "This girl is hurt real badly. We need to take her to the village." I said. "But she's an outsider!" Anastasia protested. "Anastasia help me now!" She listened and helped me gently pick up the girl. She was bleeding pretty bad on her head. Usually I would just leave an outsider, well outside. But my heart started beating fast and a fluttering feeling in my stomach. I couldn't leave her even if I tried.