Touring the Village

3Rd pov ( Artemis is still in slanted letters while olive is bold slanted letters)
                                      After meeting the Olive girl Artemis went to the training grounds to keep herself busy, she knew that if she gave the girl only a little rest Melody would most likely go on a rant and possibly hurt her in some way. Though Melody might seem weak by her looks she was actually very strong and not a person to get on the wrong side of. Artemis grabbing a sword walks over to where some of the training dummies are set up, she usually has a sparing partner but today she would just use the dummies. As she starts striking at the dummies she gets lost in thought. 'That girl Olive she's intriguing. I could sense something every time i stepped near her. And that voice of hers it was so....so sweet and flowing like honey.' She snaps out her thoughts hearing someone call her name. 

                                        "Sister Artemis it looks like the dummies have had enough , no?" Artemis breathing heavily looks at the dummies now shredded to pieces and then to the person who was speaking."Sister Zoe forgive me I did not see you there."  Zoe laughs looking at Artemis "No worries Artemis. Say what are you doing here? I thought you had to show the new girl around." "I do but sister Melody requested me to let her rest before i showed her around."  Shaking her head Zoe smiles "Good thing you did or Melody would surely have your head." "Yes I'm still surprised how she's not a warrior. You would think she would be from how fierce she is when mad."  "Well Artemis how would you like a fight against me? Surely this will pass the time quicker."  Artemis grins at Zoe. "Do your worst sister Zoe." 

~After the sparing~
Artemis stood pinning Zoe to the ground with the tip of her  sword at Zoe's throat. "You win again Artemis. They don't call you Amazon's greatest warrior for nothing." Artemis chuckles and offers Zoe a hand. "Truly they should call the queen that. She's the best in combat." "Yes very true." Zoe dusted herself off looking at Artemis "I guess you better go you still have to show the new girl around." 
"I guess so." Artemis sighs putting away her sword, waving good bye to Zoe heading off to the medical hut.
Olive's pov
                        I dreamed that I was a beautiful bird soaring over the skies enjoying the freedom I had as the wind glided against my wings and being able to be close to the sky. I had no warning of what happened next as I was soaring I heard a sound but paid no attention to it. But I felt a pain in my wings and I was falling right before i hit the ground i woke up. I was in an unfamiliar room and then I remembered I was in the medical hut of a tribe that's suppose to be nonexistent.  I laid back taking a deep breath till I heard someone walking towards me. "I see you're awake now." . It was that woman from earlier the one that seemed unhappy about being a baby sitter towards me. "Here catch."  She threw a bundle of cloth towards me which i caught. "Get dressed and meet me outside."  God she already seems annoying but there's no way that I'm not listening to her. Sighing I slip out of my old torn and dirty clothes  place the surprisingly nice fitting clothes on.

                      I carefully walked outside not trying to go to fast since I really didn't know the extent of my injuries from the plane crash. The woman was standing outside just like she said I felt a bit self conscious as she stared at me because I am really not used to being stared at like I was being right now. "Here Melody said for you to use these while I give you the tour of the village, or well your new home for right now." She handed me a pair of wooden crutches, I didn't think I would need them but once again I definitely didn't want to get on anyone's bad side while being here. I place the crutches under my arms, following the woman as she started walking.  "I never caught your name." I said as we walked. She didn't say anything, this completely irked me but I didn't  speak up about it. "This is the Amazon tribe, right here is the library which is ran by Sister Luna. It contains the history of our tribe and books of legends and myths that has been passed down generation to generation." She continued walking past pointing out to a place that looked similar to a stadium leading me inside she showed all the different women and girls sparing. "This is the fighting grounds. Here we practice on improving our fighting skills. As an Amazon it's our duty to protect the village in any way possible."

                            "Sister Artemis over here!" A shorter yet well built woman yelled out to us. Artemis that must be the woman guiding me name. "Sister Zoe it's nice to see you again!"  Artemis greeted the woman as she approached us. "So this is the outsider everyone has been talking about. "  She circled around me looking me up and down scoffing. "She wouldn't last a minute in battle."  I looked offended towards her. "I could last a minute in battle , actually more than a minute." I watched as she grinned "care to back that up with a sparring?"  I being one to never back down from a challenge agreed. "Then it's settled you and me in the sparring arena."
(A/N) : I took too long on this chapter and I'm terribly sorry. Next chapter will be worth it I promise!