Melody

Artemis pov
I carried the once again unconscious girl back to the medical hut. I took a deep breath before entering, did I mention that melody is a very dangerous person when upset? None the less I slowly opened the door and laid the girl on the bed hearing melody call out "just a minute I'll be right there." Melody entered the room seeing the unconscious girl who now had more bruises and scrapes on her body. "Artemis mind explaining what the hell happened?" I watched as she checked the girl over especially her leg, the one previously injured. I heard her sigh as noticed the bone had shifted a bit. "Well Artemis I'm waiting."
I gulp the tone of her voice icy with a bit of a murderous rang to it. Just the tone of her voice scared me one of the best warriors in our tribe. "Sister Zoe challenged her to a sparring match. They may have both went a bit overboard." She sighed walking over to the cabinet grabbing some ointment for the bruises and scrapes. "Unfortunately the bone in her leg can't be healed with the potion, the fortunate thing is I can set it back in place and wrap it." She rubbed the ointment gently onto the girl's skin. I've never bothered to learn the girl's name even though she did tell me before. It was Olivia, Octavia, no wait Olive. Yeah sounds right Olive, such a strange name to name someone. I suddenly feel something punch me in the gut. I cough kneeling over a bit. "Oh great you're back. Now as I was saying, why in Olympus would you allow her to spar Zoe?!" I feel her kick the back of my knees making me fall down.
"it wasn't her fault. I was the one that wouldn't back down" Melody and I looked over to Olive, for someone that was just unconscious she awoke pretty fast. I silently thanked her for keeping Melody from hurting me anymore. "Thank the gods you're awake. How do you feel?" Melody asked her as she grabbed the things needed to make a cast for the girl , Olive looked over at her then me. I almost melted when her eyes me- I mean watched for any reaction. "I'm fine... Well except for my leg, but honestly I'm the one that caused this to happen." I watched her flinch when Melody started to wrap her leg tightly with a paste soaked bandage. "Yes I understand that but I specifically told her not to let you do any physical activities yet." Olive nodded and leaned back looking towards me. Her eyes were so captivating, something about them made it where I couldn't look away. "Artemis did you hear me?" I turn towards Melody a bit embarrassed that I was too caught up in her eyes. "No I'm sorry could you repeat yourself?" Melody sighed "she'll be here a maximum of four days. Hopefully when I release her back into your care you'll sure to be more careful." I nodded my head there was no way I was going to piss her off again the dull ache in my leg reminded me of that.
"You know Melody sometimes I think you should've been a warrior instead of the healer." I joked with her trying to make her forget her anger towards me. she looked up at me "I know you know that I couldn't hold a sword or shoot an arrow to save my life. Besides Nanna trained me in the ways of healing, if she hadn't you warriors wouldn't have a way of healing yourselves." I smile nodding my head "I know that Melody and we all appreciate." I watched as she rolls her eyes "you all have such a way of show, ignore exactly what I say just to do what you want." Olive seemed to find this funny as she chuckled making Melody smile and me show a ghost of one. "Since you'll be here a while let me tell you some history of the amazonians."

Pleased to say my own book was in the suggested area!!?