The Sparring

( Artemis is still in slanted letters while olive is bold slanted letters)
               Artemis's Pov
     I know that I should've stopped the girl and sister Zoe from fighting but I wanted to see what this girl had that made her so confident. I watched as they each got into fighting stances. The girl's stance was almost professional like she's done this before. Her left foot's toes on the ground while her heel was in the air, and her right foot flat on the ground. Her right elbow and forearm close to her body  but not smashed against it. Her left side almost in the same manner, which would mess her up of course because when using your left arm you would want it placed slightly in front of your body to act as your first line of defense. That already tells me that she had a major possibility of losing. 

    Sister Zoe's technique was what we liked to call pankration a form of fighting that is a blend of  Hellenic wrestling, boxing, strangulation, kicking and striking techniques, as well as joint locks.  She took a wrestling position bending her knees and stretching her arms out. "Whenever you're ready girls." I called out wanting to see how this would turn out. Without warning sister Zorn ran at the girl aiming a punch at the girl's head. She ducked last moment making sister Zoe stumble, taking advantage of the moment she swung her leg hitting the back of her knees making her fall. Sister Zoe angry got back to her feet grabbing the girl putting her into a headlock. Surely this girl would lose now but to everyone's surprise she used sister Zoe's weight against her throwing her to the ground. ;yield, I don't want to hurt you." Sister Zoe stood up not giving up yet she kicks her leg sending a blow to the girl's gut. Falling down she stayed down not seeming to move. I run over to them bending down picking the girl up. "I....I...didn't mean to hurt her Artemis"  Sister Zoe said looking at me. "Doesn't matter help me get her back to the medical hut." She nodded and helped me rush the girl back to a now sure to be angry doctor.

________________________________________________________________________________THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS GET RIGHT NOW... I'M SORRY I'll UPDATE IT MORE SOON... I NEED HELP WRITING THE FIGHT SCENE... ANYWAYS I"M HAVING A CONTEST. YOU GUYS MAKE A CHARACTER MESSAGE ME WITH ALL THE DETAILS ABOUT THEM IT CAN EVEN BE YOU AND I'LL CHOSE THE WINNER WHO WILL BE GETTING A MENTION AND THEIR CHARACTER PUT INTO THE STORY . 
THIS
IS
A
TOTAL
BUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!