"She thinks you're hot" I said, not hiding my irritation

Elliott rolled his eyes while pressing the button for the elevator "ya okay sure she does. She's like 18"

"Whatever you say...hot stuff"

We stepped into the elevator and when the doors closed Elliott turned and faced me.

"You're amazing" he said while leaning towards my face.

"I know" I breathed back.

He kissed me and he tasted like cherries.

When the elevator doors slid open Elliott picked me up, bridal style and walked out of the elevator and down the hall.

I started laughing "Elliott put me down!" I said while laughing.

He shook his head smiling.

I put matters into my own hands and put my arm over his shoulder and pinched his butt.

He stopped and narrowed his eyes at me then licked my cheek.

"Ew!" I squealed while wiping it off my cheek and against his grey shirt.

"You're gross" I groaned.

"I know but you like it anyway" he said back smirking

I stopped struggling and just laid my head on his chest

We stopped in front of his room and he looked at me and smiled.

"Want me to put you down now?"

"Yes please"

He did as told and took out his room key from his back pocket and opened the door.

His room was big and there were his papers and books everywhere.

I looked at him while shaking my head and he made a face while shrugging

He closed the door and then looked at me.

"Now where were we?" He said while walking towards me. I leaned against the wall and pulled him closer to me by his shirt.

"I missed you" I whispered into his ear.

"I missed you too. You look great by the way"

I blushed and smiled. I love it when he compliments me.

He looked good himself. His hair was flatter at the top. Ah the way it's supposed to be!

"You look good yourself. And I can see you brushed your hair"

"I did. You brushed yours too"

He said while putting one of his fingers in my curl. He started laughing when it kept bouncing up. He actually looked entertained by my curls. He started laughing even harder when all of them started bouncing.

His hair grew a little longer. It covered half his ears and it was...straight.

He stopped playing with my hair "I want curly hair" while laughing

I shook my head laughing "only you can ruin the moment by playing with the curls in my hair."

"I'm inadequate what can you do?" He said while shrugging.

"Ugh just kiss me you doof!"

He smirked and did as he was told.

I jumped onto his waist without breaking the kiss. I'm good man

He held onto me as we walked to his bedroom.

I jumped off his waist and turned around pointing to my back. He undid my zipper slowly...and undid the bow.