Pat, "Don't say that shit Lex. Of  course he'll come for you."

I laugh sarcastically.

"I don't know Pat. I'm not going to get any easier to be around as my mood swings get harder to control. I know I overreacted to his comment. But I felt like he was babying me and I snapped."

Riley, "Just tell him that. He knows your hormones are out of whack right now. He's not going to hold it against you!"

"Why not. I probably deserve it. I promised to love him, support him and protect him. But all I did was hurt him. I'm a fucking bitch!"

And all my anger turned to self disgust and sadness and I started bawling my eyes out.

Brady rushed to my side, pulled me off my bike and cradled me against his chest.

Brady, "Aww sis, don't cry. Please. You're not a bitch. You're just very very pregnant."

Owen, "What the hell is happening right now. She was about to shoot somebody she was so angry, now she's crying? I'm so fucking confused right now!"

I don't know who he's asking this question to. Maybe just speaking out loud to himself. But as I processed Brady's words, I felt myself calm slightly.

Ooohhhh. My bloody hormones. I didn't think the mood swings would be so bad. But it explains why I lashed out the way I did. And that thought just upset me again because how am I supposed to control this if I don't even realise it's happening! I start crying harder again.

"Daly is going to hate me and these babies! How am I supposed to not act crazy, if I don't realize I'm being crazy?!?"

I can feel Brady's chest bouncing up and down.

"Are you laughing at me? My marriage is over and you're laughing at me!?!"

I rip myself out of Brady's arms, hop I  my bike, rev it up and ride out of the garage.

I hear shouts but I ignore them all. I think I see Daly run out of the house but I'm gone past too fast to be sure.

As I'm riding, I realize that I just did it again. FUCK!!! Bloody, stupid pregnancy hormones! Then I feel guilty, because I'm happy to be pregnant and already love my babies unconditionally.

As the wind blows through my hair and pushes against my body, I realize how unsafe this is. I might be a great rider, but not everyone on the road is.

I should be sitting in a car to protect my lil beans. Or at least wearing protective gear.

Maybe Quinn is right and I am irresponsible. Shit. I'm going to be a crap mother. I can feel myself getting teary and force myself to calm down.

I need to get myself straight. I'm on my way to meet a mob boss. I pull into a service station to fill up my bikes tank. After I'm done I use the stations bathroom to tidy myself up.

It takes another 15 minutes to get to the pier that I told Mikael to meet me at. I don't know what to expect. But the suave looking guy sitting on his own at the bench I mentioned was not quite it.

He looked like a lawyer. I ride my bike straight towards him, and turn it so it's facing back the way I came. I'm not taking any chances with this guy.

He looks at me with a raised brow.

"I'm not getting off this bike. Sorry. But I don't know you. I'm only here because I know how much Vlad trusted you!"

I expected him to get angry but he nods in approval.

Mikael, "Good. You should always watch your back. Don't trust anyone. You live longer that way."