Chapter 23

The rest of the day went by fast.

Aiden and Brady were just as excited by the baby news as the rest. Drake was welcomed in with open arms.

Daly made me go straight to the clinic after school. No surprise that I'm pregnant. He couldn't get the goofy grin off his face. It was adorable.

We all had a great time that night. Before I  knew it, it was morning.

My wedding day!

I felt insanely serene about it all. The only downside was the lack of my family. I knew it was my fault for letting my anger stir me to lash out, but I wanted my cousins so bad right now.

But life isn't fair, and I think I'm pretty blessed with Daly and bub already. Shouldn't be greedy now.

I had just stepped out of the shower when there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Who is it?"

Drake, "Your beauty team of course."

And with that he just let himself into the bathroom. Luckily I'm no prude, and being at the Academy, we've seen each other naked plenty of times, no big deal. But I wasn't expecting Riley and Pat to be there too!

They both spin away so fast I think they gave themselves whiplash.

Pat, "Fuck! Sorry Lex! Dalys going to fucking kill you Drake!"

Drake, "What? Oh shit. Sorry. We're used to being naked around others. I get why Pat turned, I thought you were into guys Rie?"

Riley, "I am into guys, as you know very well mate, but she has a twisted way of turning me on. Only female to ever cause that, and Daly would be fucking pissed if he knew about this!"

Pat, "So are you Bi then?"

Drake, "Nah, he's gay. Lexi just has that effect on people. She turns me on all the time but I'm definitely not into females!"

We all gape at Drake.

Drake, "What? She's my best friend. I ain't trying to make moves on her. You know what, let's pretend this convo never happened and never, NEVER, mention it to Daly!"

I watched the three boys shake hands while nodding. I laugh at their antics.

"Well I'm very flattered and also dressed now so you can turn around. So beauty team, what are we doing? And where's the others?"

Pat, "Yeah, change of plans. Quinn, Colin and Owen are on Daly duty!"

"Daly duty? What's that exactly?"

Riley, laughing, "That's them doing everything they can to keep your man away from you!"

Drake, "Yeah, no one slept right last night trying to keep him from sneaking into your room. Does he not understand tradition!?"

"He's just protective. This was the first night away from each other since we first shared a bed. I missed him too."

Pat, "Yes, well, the ass is making it hard for us all to get anything done, cause we're too busy babysitting him!"

Drake, "Yeah chicca, your man is protective but also possessive. Kinda hot really!"

Riley frowns at Drake but says nothing. Uh oh. But Drake isn't unaware. Luckily.

Drake, "Must be in the O'Brian genes, hot and kind! But you're defs my fave babe!"

And with that he grabs Riley by the t-shirt and pulls him in for a kiss. Riley reacts straight away and kisses him back harder.