Chapter 28

*** WARNING - Sexual Content ***

I was having a wonderful dream of Daly making love to me when I woke. Then I realised that Daly had his head between my thighs and I arched my back and grabbed his hair, moaning lightly.

Oh what a way to be woken!

When he noticed I was awake, he winked up at me and gently bit my clit. I gasped and tightened my hands in his hair. He loved that.

He started sucking, licking and nibbling on my clit while he used two fingers to pump into my  pussy.

I moved my hands to my breasts and started tweaking my nipples. Daly groaned in pleasure at the sight of me pleasuring myself too.

My orgasm rose and then crashed through me. As I was shaking Daly surged over me and pushed himself into my still convulsing pussy.

Daly, "Fuck! So so tight! I love you babe! I love you so fucking much!"

I wrapped my legs around his waist and pressed my breasts into his chest. I kissed him with all the love in my heart. We were both moaning loudly. As I hit my orgasm again Daly joined me, shouting his release!

As we lay there panting heavily, we hear Brady in the hall.

Brady, "Man, I'm organizing the soundproofing today. They're loud fuckers."

Aiden, "Yeah, please. I just got to sleep and then that!"

Pat, "Oh well, at least he's treating her right. Happy mum makes happy babies right!"

Riley, "I think the saying is 'happy wife makes a happy life' bro, but same ending I guess!"

Colin, "Maybe I should ask Daly for some tips. There's this chick I've been eyeing out."

Owen, "Daly knocked Lexi up straight away, not the best person to ask!"

Quinn, "Yeah but I think he probably did that on purpose to trap her into marrying him. I mean, if any of us had the option of keeping Lexi for ourselves, we'd probably have done the same!"

My eyes almost bug out when I hear them all murmur agreements. Shit. Dalys going to kill them. When I look at Daly though he's smirking at me.

Daly, quietly, "You see why I get possessive around everyone. You're too tempting by far. But you're mine. They can talk but they'll never have you!"

Then in a louder voice,

Daly, "We can hear you fuckers. She's mine. All of you fuck off."

The guys in the hall just laugh.

Brady, "Yeah, we can hear you too. Keep it the fuck down!"

Aiden, "Or if it won't stay down, then at least do it quieter!"

Oh my god these guys. No shame.

Daly, laughing, "No promises! My wife needs to let the world know that she belongs to me!"

"Oh my lord! Shut up all of you! Go away will you?! Geez!"

I hear them all laugh loudly at that as they break up their gossip session. Bloody girls.

Daly too is laughing. He kisses me gently. He angles his hips and rubs his hardening length against my clit.

"No. No way. Not after that. They're probably out there listening."

Daly, "They're gone babe. One more time to get me through the day, please?!"

He's insatiable! And I love it!