25| Purple Rain

Joe's P.O.V

I was in Rami's room, trying to comfort him before the wedding because he was absolutely freaking out.

He had been pacing for over an hour and just wouldn't stop rambling about all the bad outcomes.

I knew it was going to be fine but he just wouldn't listen to me.

He sat next to me and looked at himself in the mirror.

He looked back over at me and I fixed his bowtie so it was straight.

I patted him on the shoulder and stood up.

He pulled me into a tight hug and looked at me.

We nodded at eachother and then it was time for us to walk out.

We were going to walk down the aisle together, it's how Rami wanted it.

We walked out into the venue, it was nicely decorated and quite large.

He walked ahead of me on the pink carpet and I walked slightly behind him.

Ben and Gwil were already standing at the front because they were groomsmen.

I went up to my position which was next to Rami at the very front.

Lucy soon came out of the back and started waking up the aisle.

She looked gorgeous.

Her dress was white and had jewels on the shoulders that wrapped themselves around her neck.

 She walked up the aisle and stood in front of Rami.

The pastor started reciting their vows and once Rami said the first "I do" I started tearing up.

I looked up and breathed heavily.

I looked back over at the happy couple in front of me.

I've never seen Rami look happier, and I've been waiting for this since the first day of highschool.

I was having a very intense fangirl moment when Rami slid the ring on Lucy's finger.

I was kinda blocking out the vows because I only wanted to hear the good parts.

Then I heard the bit I had been waiting for all day.

"You may now kiss the bride"

Rami dipped Lucy and kissed her passionately.

The crowd of people roared with cheers and whistles.

I couldn't hold back the tears anymore.

My best friend just got married to one of my other best friends and you expect me not to cry?

Ben came over and patted me on the back.

I looked up at him and pulled him in for a hug.

I cried into his shoulder and I could hear Lucy and Rami chuckling behind me.

I looked up at him again.

"It's just so damn cute" and I started crying again.

"Aww it's okay baby" he whispered in my ear.

He giggled a little bit and stroked my hair.

"C'mon, let's go party" he grabbed my hand and led me to the reception.

~~~

Ben, Gwil, Allen and I were all sat down at a table together just talking about things.

I was already on my 3rd glass of champagne and I wasn't slowing down.