Chapter 7

(Taehyung's pov)

As soon as i arrived to the building , i went to Jimin's appartement . I've had enough of his bullshit . he seperated us hundreds of years ago , but now i wont tolerate it again .

(Jimin's pov)

I sensed his presence in front of my door , and opened it before he could knock it .

- Oh Kim Taehyung my old friend , what an honour ! you finally decided to show up ! and where ? in my humble appartement !

- Save it . What did you do to y/n

Jimin's sarcastic gaze changed suddenly , his muscles tensed up a little and a smirk appeared on his face.

- uuh pretty straight huh , i did what i should have done years ago .

- You played with her memories again didn't you .

-Yes i did . he said with a calm tone and a provocative smile.
But yet , he kept his distance . he knew that Kim Taehyung isn't someone you should mess with , he knows exactly how strong he is , and the insane power he holds cannot only destroy him , but destroy everything else around him , and nobody would stop him.

Kim Taehyung clenched his teeth , and announced with his deep huscky voice :

- Okay , You want to play , let's play , you want me to give you that bitter taste of loss again ,you'll get what you want .

- The taste of loss ? Oh come on brother ! You were the one who lost !! don't you see ? you lost y/n centuries ago ! and you are losing her now too .

A sligh laugh escaped Taehyung's mouth

- Are you sure ..Jhon Hyuk? he said in an amused tone .

(y/n pov)

So that Kim Taehyung guy just asked me to help him discover the neighbourhood , even tho i don't know him i just accepted without giving it a second thought , maybe because he's Jimin's friend , righ ?
Plus , he doesnt seem like a bad guy .

I was lost in my thoughts when Song's voice snapped me back to reality.

- So you're still thinking about that guy aren't you . Come on woman ! You said he's insanely handsome and hot so you should definitely go out with him !

- Song i told you a thousand times it's not a date , he just asked for help since Jimin is working .

- Oooh since Jimin is wooorkiiiiing 😏😏 doesnt it seem like a set up ? A blind date ? c'mon don't be stupid ! she teased .

- 🙂 okay can you shut up for a second . what about your crush?

- Crush ? what crush ? are you talking about Namjoon oppa ? lol he's not my crush anymore .

- See , i knew it lol

- bish he's now my beloved boyfriend if you must know 😏😏

- What ?? Boyfriend wow , you're bad af . Congrats girl !

- Thank you , oh it's already 7 pm ..well our shift is over Namjoon must be out to pick me up . By the way wear something nice for tomorrow ! Bye!!

I picked up my stuff , closed the restaurant and decided to call a taxi since i'm very exhausted and it's expected to rain cats and dogs tonight.

Before i could reach my phone in the bag i felt a pair of warm arms wrapped around my waist and someone whispering in my ear ..

- Y/n.. you're cold let's go home .