Chapter 5

It's been 14 days since Jimin and y/n exchanged numbers..They have been chatting all day long , they hang out together and even invite each other for beer and chicken when it's late at night.
Jimin had never felt happier , being that close to the girl he likes makes him the happiest man alive..

(Taehyung's pov )

So.. who are you mister Park Jimin..

i think it's my time to show up.. Be ready.. because i'm getting back what's mine ..

(y/n's pov)

- So did u hear ?
- heard what ? said jimin , his mouth full of rice and Kimchi Y/n made for him.
- The new neighbor duh ..
- New neighbor ?what new neighbor ..sorry i'm living in a cave .
- THE NEW NEIGHBOR dude .. everybody is talking about him . They say he's pretty handsome ,i'm excited to go see him.. what about making a cake and go visit him great idea !right !..
Jimin chocked on his food..
- Yaaaa !!! you're going nowhere next to that guy ! he's a stranger . And you're a girl !
-Pff you dork .. eat and shut up you're acting like my dad right now ..

(Taehyung's pov)

Since i moved to y/n building , i rarely leave my appartement . i don't know ,but i'm afraid to meet her in the elavator ,the stairs or anywhere else ..If she sees my face ,she might remember me .. But this is a good thing right ! this is the main reason why i'm here , so why am i acting like this ? am i not ready yet ? i have to act fast.
The last thing i want to happen now is her being in a relationship with Park Jimin.

(y/n pov )

It's been a hard day at work since i didn't sleep well for days . That dream keeps hunting me , every single night . and it starts to make me sick , physically and mentally .. I keep passing by that bazzar in my neighborhood , looking at that earing from the glass and feeling a weird connection between me and that object ,being exposed to such pressure would have made me ill in my head if it wasn't Jimin who has always been there for me . I told him about all of this mess i'm going through , and he didn't judge ; as my friend nor as a doctor .
That dream is like a puzzle , the peices are still lost ,but i'm sure i'm going to solve this mistery one day..
.
.
.
.
.
.

- Jiminaaa stop cooking and let's just watch a movie can we ? she said while sitting on the counter.

- No , definitely no , you need to eat miss , look at you , skinny and pale like a zombie , seriously you should start taking care of your health more .

- But i did eat lunch today .

- Lunch ? you mean that toast with peanut butter and jelly that you ate while painting ? dude ..

- What ?
okay okay stop it with that scary look , what are you cooking by the way ? Smells hella good !

- voporized chicken and vegetebales cooked with some olive oil and a special hot sauce ..PLUS your favourite Salade and i baked some bread earlier , and NOT just any bread😌😌

- cheese bread ????!!!

-yes ma'm ..

-Whouuaaaah Deabaak ! dude were you a chef in your previous life or something?

- No i believe i was a warrior hehe
- hehe You ? doctor Park jimin ? with your 1,75 cm and your little chubby hands? a warrior ? 😂😂 omo

- Hah so funny😒😒

.
.
(2 hours later )

Jimin's pov

Jimin approached the beautiful girl sleeping on his Sofa , put his hand on her warm face and placed a peck on her cheek.

- Sleep my beautiful princess , all you have to do is sleep , eat , and be with me , and never remember him.. ever ..

 ever