Second Chapter

"Earth to y/n ? Earth to y/n ???. i suddenly snapped back to reality .
-i'm sorry Song-aa i didn't hear you .
- it's okay stupid. What about having fun tonight ? me ..and you ..and Tequila ..in a club ?? heuh what about that?
-oh come on Song we talked about this i'm not a party person . Just go and enjoy okay i'll be at home .plus it's around 9pm i gotta go home and get some rest.
Song gave me that pout and said annoyed :- Pfff ooookaaay you freak stay at home till you die.By the way, you'll grow old and You'll never find a cute guy to spend tha rest of your life with .
I chuckled while packing my stuff and getting ready to leave the restaurant .
.
.
.
I was walking down the streets , my heart heavy for god knows why.. thinking about what Song told me earlier .. that's it ? is this my life ?..then , a beautiful light breeze embrased my skin gently , it was fall , so i could smell the scent of Sakura mixed with dry soil.. I stoped , closed my eyes heavily , enjoying the moment, and remembering every moment of my life, how mom died .. how dad killed himsef and left us when i was just a child.. how i was bullied in highschool.. the depression that i have been through all this past years..
The amount of emotions was so strong that tears came into my eyes .. And then, suddenly , his face came into my mind, that guy that i kept dreaming of ,like he was actually standing infront of me. Oh my god ! i remember his face !

I panicked . I ran as fast as i can to my appartement , My heart pounded to the beat of my feet racing over the hard ground. Sweat beaded my forehead, causing my hair to cling to it as my throat ached for air, more air. I wanted to draw his face so i would never forget it.As soon as i entered the house , i held the pen with my trembeling hands and started drawing.. the image was there in my mind , but suddenly i stoped.. the image wasn't there anymore.. it's like my mind went blank..I looked at the paper with my hands still trembling. I could only draw his eyes .. i was so dissapointed and a sudden anger came to me.

- Oh god whyyyyy i really wanted to know who the hell this person was and how he looked like ..
Then i looked back and Holy Mary, his eyes.. So beautiful..So captivating..
The kind of eyes that you can look into and feel like you are getting lost. The kind you can relate to that are truly windows to the soul..
.
.
.

.
.

I was feeling so many emotions

I was feeling so many emotions..My heart started pounding so fast, not from the running but from the confusion i was in. My hands started sweating , Tears build up into my eyes while looking at that Sketch.. a sudden pain started eating me inside..

i felt empty , i was missing something in my life.. it's like i had that someone in my life and now .. he's gone.
i don't know what i'm feeling..Maybe it's like being surrounded by emotional darkness, in a black sea that has stopped moving and producing sound.

Once that first tear broke free, the rest followed in an unbroken stream. i broke on the floor palming my face , and began to cry with the force of a person vomitting on all fours.

.
.
.
.
.