Chapter 3

(his pov _Taheyung's pov)

Lord.. She's here.. finally she's here.. i've been waiting for you my love.. i've waited for too long.. for 116 years my love.. one hundred and sixteen years.. finally you're back.. you have found your way my life..

The young "looking" man , was standing outside staring at her balcony wide open.. he could hear her sobbing.. and that have broken his heart to pieces..He wished he could just go to her and hug her .. smell her beautiful scent .. cry in her arms and tell her how much he waited for her to reborn again .. how much he missed her all this years .. But he knew she wont understand .. she's just a human.. she wont remember her past life.
.
.
.
- "Wait for me ..my love.. i'll make you fall in love with me again .. i'll make you mine again.. but this time.. no one is going to seperate us .. i'm going to protect you my beautiful flower🌸"
.
.
(y/n pov )
.
.
I opened my eyes slowly .. i found myself laying on the cold floor .. It was indeed a rough night..
" Ouch my body hurts .. omg how did i end up sleeping on the floor like a pabo!! ( stupid) "
I went to the bathroom and took a nice hot shower .. then wore a casual outfit and did my hair quickly..
.
.
.
.
.

IN THE RESTAURANT : Song looking all happy and excited : " Oh my dear God you can't imagine wh

IN THE RESTAURANT :
Song looking all happy and excited : " Oh my dear God you can't imagine wh..."

-" let me guess you got drunk and had sex with some random guy didn't you " i interupted while doing the dishes .

-" yes you freak lol".. she said , rolling her eyes.."but let me finish.. this time was different..!He is so cute and handsome and so tall with those adorable dimples and a muscular body and he was a real Gentelman with me(y/n) !!! he offered me a drink and we talked for hours , he was really intersted in me (y/n) !! And guess what . he's a fucking Doctor ! plus he didn't leave in the morning like the others usually did ! He stayed ! and we had breakfast together and i had his number too 😍😍😍 "

-" lol sounds nice .. but Song. please .. trust no one .. i don't want you to get depressed over some guy again .. please be careful "

-" Yaaa !! Don't worry i'm not a teenager ! If only u were there you lazy ass "

-"What's his name by the way" i asked.

-" Kim Namjoon . A cute name isn't it !!!
.
- " yeah yeah now do the dishes for me i'll go take the orders"
.
.
.
I dried my hands and went to this man wearing a cap sitting on the table next to the window ..

-"ahm sir .. can i take your order ? "
.
.
He remained silent .. he didn't say a single word .. he kept looking out the window.
what the hell is wrong with this freak..Another crazy custumor ?
.
(his pov)
.
.
I couldn't wait anymore..i missed her so
much so i decided to go to the restaurant where she works.. i could scent her rosy smell coming to me.. i didn't dare to look at her in the eyes..she said with that melodic little voice of her :
" ahm sir can i take your order ? "
I couldn't look at her.. i was frozen. she sounds exactly like she did one hundred and sixteen years ago..
i snaped back to reality and said with a cold tone without looking at her face and without letting her see mine :
" yes. ahm.. no ..i mean yes ! what's your menu ? "

"You are very lucky sir today we serve a very special dish called Tajin , it's Moroccan , with Tea of the country.."

" oh yes that sounds good . So i'll have that Tajin with moroccan tea and a cup of water , please "

" In a minute ,sir ."
.
(y/n pov)
I went to the kitchen quickly and ordered the chefs to make the dish for that weird costumor.. okay .. that guy is really weird.. his voice ..is .. so deep and so huscky.. i couldn't shake the feeling i knew that custumor from somewhere ...God what's happening to me ..that voice.. i heard it somewhere...Pff okay that's it your going crazy (y/n) make up your mind..
-" euh Song-aa can you go serve the table next to the window i'm not feeling well "
-" Sure "
.
..

( 3days later...)

SRRRRRŔRRŔRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
" euuugh god this stupid alarm okaaay okaaaay i'm up i'm up ..ghhh .."
It's finally y/n day off.. she took a nice hot shower and wore a comfortable pair of pants and an oversize hoodie , she did her hair in a ponytail and put some light make up , an eyeliner on her big sparkling eyes , a blush on her milky cheaks and some gloss on her pinkish plump lips.. and she head out to the market to buy something to cook for breakfast..
While going back home she stoped infront of the bazaar next to her appartement.. she looked through the glass admiring those beautiful pieces .. but that one piece made her eyes goes wide , and her mouth open in wow . It was a captivating earring .. not two but just one earring.
.

 not two but just one earring

" hey young lady.. would you like to enter ?i see that you like that piece "..an old man approched her .. obviously the owner of the bazaar..
" -oh hey ..yes i love it ..it's..it's simply amazing but where is the other one ? "
"- haha what a curious ladie .. those earrings are more than one hundred and fifteen years old , made of black diamond ..they were some girl's property a hundred of years ago.. unfortunetly she has been found dead with just one earring in her ear ..the other one is missing "
-" oh..oh wow.. this is an interresting story..sir"
-" .. i can see that you live in that building young girl.. everybody in this small neighborhood call me mister Lee ^^ you can come visit me whenever you want .maybe i'll tell you the whole story of that earring you're interested in ;) "
..

.
.
.
.
.

..
.
.
(in the elevator)
Y/n stepped into the elevator when suddenly someone interupted the door from closing ...he entered and looked at y/n from head to toe ..
.
.
.
(Jimin's pov)
.
.
.
i entered the elavator sweating so hard from my jogging morning.. and there was a girl standing in the corner , so small.. so adorable and extremely beautiful.. i was trying to look at her as long as i can without her noticing me.. suddenly the elevator stopped .. oh ! we live on the same floor ! she is the girl next door !!
.
.
(y/n's pov..)

" Oh my god who is this guy *-* he's so cute " she thought.. and entered her appartement..
.
.
.
..
.
.

 and entered her appartement