Behind the fallen Councilwoman stood the proud figure of one Damian Wayne, his Robin uniform a welcome sight to Jon. Katana bared, Robin launched in to the action, allowing Raven and Superboy to distract the Council members with their powers as he slid through the streets like a panther ready to pounce. Seven Councilmen remained. One down. Two. A third.

Then a flash of green.

"Figured you kids 'd need a hand.", Hal grinned, willing a wall to block his side as a stream of crackling electricity was aimed at him.

Raven bit back a groan at the spoiled fun, satisfying herself with sniffing out a Councilman that had gotten distracted. Clearly an amateur, unlike the other three remaining. The Green Lantern materialised a dome (like a jade igloo) using it to cover the three leftover like a spider under a cup.

Nodding soundly, Hal said, "All done! Now, what have you lot gotten yourself in to?"

The trapped Council members were evidently experienced fighters, capable of breaking through such a simple construction with ease. That was apparent when, as a crash sounded, the three broke free, the roof of the dome cracking in half and falling apart. Having amassed such power and spent it in  so short a time, one of the cloaked people staggered, only able to create a weak ripple through the air going nought but causing Hal to fall a little lower. On the other hand, the four heroes had their agility put to the rest as a flurry of blasts issued from the enraged pair of Council members.

Ducking behind the barrier Hal summoned up (after he beckoned the younger three over), Raven closed her eyes, focusing on the ground beneath her feet. Extending deeper, the demoness sought out the flaming underside of the Earth, connecting with the heat the raged within the Earth and within her soul. Pouring strength into her from its infinite source, the Earth responded and Raven withheld the urge to smile a wicked smile.

"Uh, you okay there?", Hal frowned, not accustomed to fighting with the Titan and unsure if this was a weird magical thing or what.

Eyes flicking open, a scorching red, Raven nodded, looking to Damian for a moment and translating a warning with a single widening of her eyes, "Leave this to me."

She jumped over the barrier with a gazelle's grace, hovering above the torn concrete with her arms splayed. Head throwing backwards, Raven allowed the darkness to encompass her vision, spreading to shroud her image in a demonic shadow that hung over her like a raven of death. Magic seeped in to the air, radiation off of every inch of the demoness, barely a fraction of the pool of energy at the core of her soul.

The two pure Light creatures in front of her, a mere Mage and Light Fey, assembled blockades of magic, whispering incantations in the language of ancients. To no avail. Raw, feral, and immense. That was the demoness' magic. Channelling all the amassed power, the demoness' head  jerked forwards as her hands slammed together and an untameable river of shadows -cousin to the Styx- burst forwards, washing over their poor Light souls. The darkness suffocating their bright centres, the hooded figures crumbled, falling to the floor like rag dolls.

Pride hadn't finished.

She had managed to shift the balance of her conscience, letting that unnamed something slip to the surface of the ocean of her mind, trickling out of its prison. Pride was feeling a little peckish, after all, 'with great power comes great hunger' (there, now the phrase was truly perfect). She sniffed the air, considering the Mage and young Fey.