"Ling?"

"I need you. Come to bed."

"We got a while-"

"Be with me." She said in a cutesy voice.

"Okay skipper I'm coming. Just a minute." You do your best to speed dry your hair and put the towel on your bed before laying down in hers. Under the covers too. "Well it feels comfortable. Hey. Why are you on the other side of the bed?"

"How do I look (FN)?"

"Beautiful. Though you're tucked in up your neck in blanket. Which you hugged by the way."

She slide it downwards to her stomach. "How about now?"

"Good look for you. Not sure how I feel about the edgy look but it's sexy."

"Is this edgy?" She slide the blanket down and tossed it to you to show the lower half.

"Wow. Legs always nice. This the first time I've seen you in a skirt?"

"Yup. Hehe."

"Oh. Wow. I'm in bedtime attire. I feel bad. You look amazing and I'm just-"

"Shhhh." She put a finger to your lips. "You look like the cute boy I love. Rather, my handsome man."

"Well Ling you are my beautiful Chinese fireball and knockout for a girlfriend."

"Well I try my best to be that in more. I just want your love and affection. That's one thing I have that no one else has. I have you. Amazing really."

"I feel the same. It all set itself in place."

"Well, Hun in affection how do you feel? Do I please you? Are my kisses and cuddles enough?"

"Don't forget hugs and dinners together. Hold on. Reen what are you asking me for?"

"I've been thinking."

"This is interesting because it can go either way when you're thinking."

"I know we're still just dating and I know our feelings but, do you see me as a woman?"

"How? I mean how do you think that? Of course I do. Babe. Out with it if you can help it."

"I want you to make love to me! Okay?" She shouted. When she realized how she said it she blushed. "Sorry..."

"Ling." You pat her head. "You don't have to be. At all. It's fine. Though made me wonder the outfit. So exactly what do you have in mind. I mean I've thought just never-"

She pulled out a small purple box. "This."

"Where-"

"Your mentor."

"Oh... wow... This, explains a lot. But I told you from the start I wasn't attracted to her."

"But Hun." She grabbed your hand and placed it on her breast. "Please. I bought this outfit and got my hands on these to be with you. How do you feel about me?"

"Besides you're my beautiful lover?"

"Make love to me."

"You showed me that box for a reason. Though, I don't think you've ever seen me naked. I've seen you in a bedsheet but never naked."

"And not in a skirt yet I'm wearing one for you." She got closer to hug you. "Then you can see every part of me. Touch me, be in control, and I just hope as your lover I satisfy you."

Lemon Warning

You can skip by scrolling to the next bold text.

No doubt about it she was ready. She dressed for you, brought protection, and asked you. Now to return the favor and make it happen with your lover.

She pulled up her blouse just slightly. "I have nothing underneath. You do the rest. I know what you want."  You lift her blouse to reveal the small shaped breasts. The ones she was always insecure about. But still breasts. Putting your hands over both of them and feel her heart absolutely pound. Her eyes were closed as she moaned. "You like them?"

"I love them." You kiss her. She is hugging around your back and moaning from the sensation you're giving her. Kissing her and feeling her tongue. "I love you."

"I love you too." She ran a finger in your hair. "Suck them."

"I hope I please you." You run your tongue down her neck and suck on the left breast listening to her moan. Heart racing up a storm and reached a hand under her skirt. Rubbing herself which made most of her body motionless and unable to stop. In this sexual trance. 

"Honey. Never let me go." She took one of your hands and ran it underneath her. "Rub me. Make me cum. You've already made me wet." You rub and suck and just listen to her. Trying to breath and multitask as such really asked was taking so much effort. 

"Reen. You make me so happy."

"Go ahead. Take everything off of me. You first. Rub on and go down on me like you dreamed about." She leaned back and watched you take it all off. Pants are flinging down to the floor and staying there. Then yank down her skirt first before the lace underwear. She took off her shirt while you were at it. "This is the first time we naturally shown ourselves to each other."

"Yeah. True." You wrap up and you hover your torso over your lover. "My love?"

"I'm ready. Make me whole." She closed her eyes and kissed you. That's when you slowly slip in and she does all the rest. Reen's back fully arched as you penetrated her. "You're inside me. I never thought this would make me so happy. I just want to be your girlfriend and make sure I give your needs."

"You is enough." Thrusting again and shaking the bed's frame without it hitting the wall.

"I can't. I'm gonna cum. Baby!"

"Reen-"

"Ahhhhh!"

You pull out of her and lay on the bed. This was it. No one single thing you to haven't done outside bathing. This was now a new relationship.

Warning Over

A look over at Reen. Panting a little bit as you took the hat off and disposed of it properly. Then she just wanting to lay in your arms. Now covers are on, not a single layer of clothing attached to skin, and you two just want to cuddle and talk. What a world. Tis beautiful.

"You feel okay?" You ask.

"Sore 'cause you're hung, but I'm alright."

"Good to know. I tell you Ling I feel a little foggy but great. Feel that we have no secrets or anything. Kist what they envision we have it. Hope it stays this way."

"I just want to cook, eat, train, and cuddle with you. Think I have my wish." She kissed you. "I love you (FN)."

"I love you too, Reen. My dream." You kiss her again. She is now all the matters. Your solid rock.

The End

Emotional ending this piece but I love it. Hope all enjoyed the hours put into this. I got out of my comfort zone and think I did good. Let me know. Take care all. Love ya.

-Rel