Ch 8 - Coach

After that one Missy Sassy (in raspy voice) is going to see you take off with the President. But since she's a bundle of chaos who knows what can happen.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was 6 AM when a your door suddenly opened up. The screech could easily be heard by the door opening so slowly. You tilt your head on rub those eyes open. "Huh? Hello?"

The figure walked over to your bed and sat down. "Morning." She whispered.

"Wait. What?"

She got on all fours and tugged the covers. "Wakey wakey. We have to put in work."

"Uhhh work? This early?"

"Well I am your coach now."

Lingyin was disturbed now. Waking up to voices. "Hey. What the hell is going on here?" She swung the divider shut. "You're inviting girls into our room!?"

"Reen. I can explain."

"You see Huang, I'm his coach. I offered it while he was in the locker room. It starts today." Tatenashi winked at her.

"Oh really?" Lingyin leaned on the bed. "Then why are you hovering over him? You see me coddling him?"

"Jealousy?"

"Never! Get off of him and don't he indecent."

"Hehe. Tell you what Reen. I'll wait outside and I'll let him dress and everything. Deal?"

"Hmph. Fine." She watched Tatenashi roll off of you and exit. Then turned to you. "What did you get yourself into?"

"You see that I suck." You throw off the covers and swing your feet to the floor. "So I'm putting in the work. What would you do?"

"Why her? Something just isn't right."

"Because she offered and she is the most powerful student. Got to deal with what I have. Then next time when I'm prepared you won't skunk me."

"Then get dressed in the bathroom as I'm going back to bed. I got another hour."

"Okay then." You grab some clothes.

She laid back down and turned away from you. "Baka." She mumbled.

"You say something Reen?"

"Nothing. Go to work."

"And I shall." Easy Princess. I'm only training to get better. I can't go back to Korea as a nobody.

~~~~~

In a tracksuit you make your way outside and Tatenashi lead you to the dojo. Then you had to change anyway since it had to be in proper uniform. From the looks of this, you better be prepared for combat. Hand to hand and no I.S. units for starters.

"Uhhhh Coach? You planning to kick my ass this early?"

"Hey. Like I said. You can just call me Tatenashi. Or Nashi." She winked. "That works too."

"Alright Nashi what's going on?" You ask.

She started to walk around you in a circle. About a meter in diameter away from you. "Two things I observed. Our defense. Reaction timing. Your speed. You don't have to run 40 kilometers per hour. I'm not asking that. But think fast and react quicker." She began walking backwards. "You see here I have a large bin of tennis balls."

"We playing catch? If so why so many?" You puzzled.

"Actually think of it as dodgeball. And do yourself a favor. Don't catch them. I'll start easy. But if I were a boy, I would make a fine pitcher."

"Oh boy... Crap..."

She started with one and she underhanded it. You slowly take one step left. Another and you jump so it doesn't hit your feet. The kicker was first by starting with one arched too much so it had a good amount of hangtime. It came to judging on where the ball was going to land. A few meters up you step backwards and keep your eye on the ball. Then Tatenashi fired one.

"Heads up!" She shouted.

"You duck. Heads u-" It bounced right off your cheek bone and you fell back. "Ou. What the hell was that?" You favor your face and sit up.

"I didn't say one ball at a time you know. I could have made it where the ball as to land first. But what fun and teaching would that be?"

"A proper one?"

"Nah. We need change of pace around here."

"Nashi!"

"Heads up!" Fire away. One by the feet.

"Yikes." You jump.

Tatenashi giggled. "This exercise is just the beginning of your routine we are going to do. We have a few more. We have kendo defense, sixth sense, then wrestling." She winked at you. "Seems like the last one will be fun. You trying to pin me. Been sometime."

Your eyes grew. "Of all those things you've said. That was the scariest."

"That mean you've never..."

"Wrestled or been with a woman. There I said it."

"Oo-lala. May I?" She asked playfully.

"Well ahhh," This was way too much. No one ever flirting with you this hard. Calling cute is one thing but talking about playing around is another. "Don't hurt me?"

"Never Sweety."

"You say that now..."

~~~~~

Today you earned your breakfast. You change into your school uniform and head back into your dorm. Your roommate sitting on her bed and glanced over.

"What did you do to yourself?"

"What's up?" You ask.

"Your face."

"That's not nice."

"You have a bruise on your face you idiot!" She sassed.

"I," He just hit you about the first hard hit from Tatenashi. "Damn. Stupid tennis ball."

"You were playing tennis with her? That's training?"

"No Reen I'm working on my reaction timing. She said that is the first step. I agree. So far I suck at it."

"Well if you are going to swing a sword and fight properly it certainly helps. One day at a time. If I need to gain muscle or lose a bit of weight fine. Reading? Fine. I'll do anything. I have work to do. Sorry I woke you. Tomorrow I won't."

"(FN)," Her face fell. "Why?"

"Because. Because without my I.S. Unit, I'm nothing."

~~~~~

Little much. What's worse? State of mind or walking around with a bruise around? Looks like a girl hit you for being a pervert. Oh joy. And this is only the start. Happy morning.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz