Chapter 6: Story Time

- Brookes P.O.V. -

It was almost dawn and I still couldn't sleep. I was currently sitting up with my chin on my knees that were brought up to my chest looking at the trees covered in snow. I lost my train of thought when Peter sprung up from his sleep. He looked terrified.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I just had a nightmare." He said starting to calm down, "What are you doing still up?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Just thinking." I said looking down at my bracelet. Peter got up from his spot and sat next to me.

"About what?"

"A lot of things."

"Like?"

"My brother."

"Oh yeah I forgot you had a brother. How is he?"

"I don't know. I haven't seen him since I was 9."

"Why what happened?"

"I don't really know much. My brother ended up rushing me out of our parents castle until we got surrounded by the witches wolves. That's when we got separated."

"Where did you go?"

"My brother told me to run until I found a certain cave. Before I got there I was scratched by one of the wolves right over the other scar I had when I first came to Narnia. It turns out that if a person in Narnia is scratched twice and bitten once by two different wolves, they become a full wolf. But because I was only scratched I became a werewolf."

"Oh," there was a little bit of silence before he said something else. "You know, you never told me you were the Spirit of Narnia. Or that you even went to Narnia. I was wondering why we never went to school together."He said. I giggled.

"You never asked. You never told me you were High King of Narnia." 

"You never asked." He laughed. I looked back down at my bracelet thinking of my brother. "Did you go to sleep at all?" 

"No," I said shaking my head

"You should get some sleep." He said nodding his head in the direction of the spot of where he slept.

"What about you?"

"I'm gonna stay up."

"Okay." I got up and moved to where Peter slept then soon drifted off into a deep sleep.

- Peter's P.O.V. - 

After Brooke went to sleep, I started thinking about Edmund. I really hope he's okay. Mum told me to look after my siblings and keep them safe but I failed. I don't know what she will do if I come home without Edmund.

- Time Skip -

Everyone was up by now except for Brooke. We needed to start heading to Aslan's camp. Brooke was still sleeping and she needed her sleep so I decided to not wake her up and carry her.