Chapter 3: There's No Such Thing As Narnia

- Peter's P.O.V. -

"99...100. Ready or not here I come." I said before running upstairs to find everyone.

"It's alright, I'm back, I'm alright!" I heard Lucy yell. I ran up the stairs to see Edmund coming out from behind the curtain and Lucy next to him.

"You know, I'm not sure you two have quite got the idea of this game," I said.

"Weren't you wondering where I was?" Asked Lucy.

"Thats the point," Edmund said, "That's why he was seeking you."

"Does this mean I win?" Susan asked with a grin.

"I don't think Lucy wants to play anymore," I said.

"I've been gone for hours," Lucy said.

- Spare Room -

I watched as Susan looked at the back of the wardrobe seeing nothing but wood as she knocked on it. Edmund was behind the wardrobe also knocking on it.

"Lucy, the only wood in here is the back of the wardrobe," Susan explained.

"One game at a time Lu. We don't all have your imagination," I said.

"But I wasn't imagining," She argued.

"That's enough Lucy," Said Susan.

"I wouldn't lie about this."

"Well I believe you," Edmund spoke up.

"You do?"

"Yeah of course. Didn't I tell you about the football field in the bathroom cupboards?" Edmund said.

"Oh would you just stop." I said, "You just have to make everything worse dont you?"

"It was just a joke."

"When are you gonna learn to grow up?"

"SHUT UP! You think your dad but your not!" Edmund said before storming out of the room.

"Well that was nicely handled," Susan said before walking out.

"But, it really was there," Lucy said.

"Susan's right Lucy, that's enough," I said before walking out.

- Later that night -

"Peter! Peter! Wake up, wake up! It's there it's really there." Lucy said shaking me awake.

"Lucy, what are you talking about?"I asked.

"Narnia it's all in the wardrobe like I told you." 

"You've just been dreaming Lucy," Susan Said.

"But I haven't! I saw Mr.Tumnus again and this time Edmund went too," Said Lucy.

"You...you saw the faun?" I asked. Edmund shook his head no.

"Well he didn't actually go there with me he... What were you doing Edmund?" Asked Lucy.

"I was just playing along. I'm sorry Peter I shouldn't have encouraged her. But you know what little children are like these days, they just don't know when to stop pretending," Edmund said with a smirk making Lucy run out crying.

I got up and ran after her with Susan pushing Edmund on his bed on the way out.

"Ow!" Edmund yelled. 

We ran up to see Lucy crying in the arms of the professor. Mrs.Macready came up stairs shouting.

"You children are one shannagin shy of sleeping in the stable!" She shouted not noticing the professor. "Professor. I am so sorry I told them you were not to be disturbed."

"It's alright Mrs.Macready, I'm sure there is an explanation," The professor said. "But I think this one is in need of a little hot chocolate."

-A/N-

Sorry it's a little short but it's currently 3:00 AM and I can't sleep so I decided to just upload what I had in my notes so there you go :D