Chapter 15: The Coronation

- Brookes POV -

Well today is coronation. The day where the Pevensie's are crowned kings and queens. Before it was time to start I went in to check up on Peter.

He was in his room standing in front of the mirror fixing his hair. I went up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Hey handsome." He unwrapped my arms from his waist then turned around and picked me up kissing my lips.

"Hey beautiful." He said smling which made me smile back. "You look great, as always." He said as he put me down.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." I said.

"Thank you." He said, chuckling a bit.

"So are you ready to become king of Narnia?" I ask him. He sighs before walking over and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I don't know." He replied.

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"Its a big responsibility. I don't know if I'm fit to be a king."

"What are you talking about? Your gonna be a great king! Trust me." I said placing my hands on his shoulders.

"You really think so?" He asks looking up at me.

"I know so." I told him.

"Thanks babe." He smiled. I smiled back.

"Alright I'd better get going, it's almost time to start. I'll see you out there, my king." I said smiling before kissing him on the cheek then walking out and down to where the coronation is, taking my place standing next to James.

Soon they were walking down with Aslan. They all stood in front of their thrones and the coronation began.

"From the glistening eastern sea, I give you queen Lucy, the valiant." Aslan says as Mr.Tumnus comes up and places a crown on her head.

"To the great western wood, king Edmund, the just." He says as Mr.Tumnus puts a crown on Edmunds head.

"To the radiant southern Sun, queen Susan, the gentle." He says as Mr.Tumnus places a crown on Susan's head.

"And to the clear northern sky, I give you king Peter, the magnificent." He says as Tumnus puts the last crown on Peters head. I smile as they all sit down on their thrones.

"Once a king or queen of Narnia, always a king or queen. May your wisdom grace us until the stars rain down from the heavens and may your lives be held within the hands of the spirit." Aslan says as they all look to me and smile. I smile back.

"Long live king Peter! Long live king Edmund! Long live queen Susan! Long live queen Lucy!" We all said. I smiled and looked at Peter. He looked over and gave me a little wink making me giggle.

- After at the ball -

I was talking to Mr.Tumnus about stuff that's going on in our lives. While we're talking we both noticed Lucy looking over the balcony by herself. We walked closer and saw she was watching Aslan walk away along the beach. I knew exactly where he was going.

"Dont worry, we'll see him again." I said as we both came up and stood on either side of her. She looked up at me.

"When?" She asks.

"In time. One day he'll be here and the next he won't." I said.

"But you musnt resign. After all he is not a tamed lion." Mr.Tumnus said.

"No. But he is good." She said to him. We alll looked back and watched Aslan walk off in silence until Mr.Tumnus spoke.

"Queen Lucy, would you care to dance with me?" He asks holding out his hand.

"I would love to." She replies as she takes his hand. I smile as the walk back inside. I turn back and watch as the sun is just beginning to set. Then I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey." Peter said resting his head on top of mine.

"Hey." I said back.

"What are you doing out here?" He asks swaying us side to side.

"Just watching the sunset." I say as I turn around and look at him. He looks back at me and smiles before leaning in and kissing me passionately. We pulled apart and all of a sudden my tail and my ears started glowing a sparkly light blue.

"What's going on?" Peter asks worried as he takes a step back.

"I don't know."I reply taking my tail into my hand. I watch it closely and my tail dissapears. I gasp and go to reach up for my ears but they're not there. I tried changing into my wolf form and I couldn't.

"I can't change into a wolf! I'm not a werewolf anymore!" I said happily and hugged Peter.

"C'mon let's go back to the party." Peter said pulling away and grabbing my hand taking me back inside.

A/N: YAY I UPDATED!! It's short I'm sorry. I had a lot of trouble trying to end this chapter. But hey it's not over yet. I've got a few more chapters coming so look forward to those!!