CHAPTER ]47[

Author's POV

Inside a cafe, a person was waiting patiently at one of the table. His foot was tapping the floor nervously.

His hand was tapping the glass while his eyes were looking out the window to find for someone.

"Where is he?," he kept on muttering those words since just now while his heart was thumping furiously.

After few minutes, a figure entered the cafe and startled him from his own thoughts.

He automatically stood up from his seat as the figure was approaching him.

"I'm so sorry, you must have been waiting for so long," he uttered with a guilty expression obviously showed on his face.

"It's alright, Sehun," he replied to Sehun with a fond smile, asking him to take a seat.

Sehun nodded with his genuine smile and sat right in front of him. A waiter approached the table with a menu for Sehun.

After taking order, she walked away as left the two of them at the table. "How have you been, Taeyong?," Sehun was the one who broke the silence.

Taeyong startled and slowly lifted his head to look at Sehun. "Good, nothing much," he replied.

"I'm sorry for what happened the other day," Sehun began talking and his eyes were looking at Taeyong, he felt really guilty for what had happened.

Taeyong shook his head. "No Sehun, you didn't do anything wrong," he stated and softened his looks.

Sehun huffed. "I hope you can at least understand, it is not easy for Taeoh," he stated and patted Taeyong's hand gently.

Taeyong slowly curved a weak smile. "I know, he must be shock and confused," he sighed as he said that.

"I-I really regret it, I shouldn't do that to them," his eyes were slowly getting bleary as he was uttering those.

Sehun chose to remain silent and listened to what Taeyong wanted to say.

"I feel so stupid," he was sobbing. "Taeoh really deserved a better mother, I don't deserve to be his mother," he began crying as soon as he said that.

Sehun moved closer to him and wrapped his arm around Taeyong's shoulder, patting it softly.

"Don't say that," he whispered to Taeyong and tried to comfort him. "You're still his mother," he stated.

Taeyong was still crying hardly even after Sehun said those words. "W-Why do you still want to help me even after what I did to you?," he looked up.

Sehun only curved a wide smile as he heard that. "I just want Taeoh to be happy and I am sure you already regretted everything you did," he replied.

"You're so kind," Taeyong chuckled while rubbing the tears from his eyes. "No wonder Kai loves you so much, " Sehun blushed.

Sehun chuckled. "I will try to help, so you don't have to worry," he stated with his blushing cheeks.

"Thank you so much," Taeyong muttered and curled up a smile. "I don't know what else I can do to reply your kindness," he uttered.

"Just promise me you will not give up," Sehun's words made him sighed heavily, he smiled.

"I will try."

Sehun sighed of relief. He could feel how sincere Taeyong was and he knew he needed to help.