CHAPTER ]4[

Author's POV

"Here, enjoy your drink," Sehun stated with a sweet smile on his pretty face. He walked away after serving the drink.

Sehun sat himself down at the seat, near the bartender zone. "It's lunch time, you don't wanna take a break?," Xiumin questioned, looking at the younger.

Sehun frowned before glancing at the clock and it was already lunch time. "I don't notice it, I will go now Hyung."

He said, taking off the apron from his waist and put it on the counter.

His long legs brought him out of the cafe, walking along the streets to find a place. He had about an hour for lunch time.

"Where should I go?," he mumbled while his eyes were training over the place.

Before anything, his ears suddenly caught a noise not far from the place he was standing.

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he heard people were shouting.

He walked faster and closer to the place. "What is going on here?," he mumbled, breaking through the crowds.

His heart was about to jump out from his chest and his eyes was about to jumped out.

He saw a little boy was trying to cross the road without any helps or anyone with him.

Sehun clinched his teeth as he didn't see anyone was trying to help the little boy.

He snorted, and his heart was beating wildly at the moment when a car was moving with a full speed closer to the boy.

Without thinking any longer, Sehun ran as fast as he could towards the boy, pulling him away to the aside.

He grunted, glaring at the car before his attention moved to the boy. He stroked the hair gently.

Sehun was about to ask him before the little boy lifted his head with his bleary eyes and the thing he said next was really shocking for Sehun.

"Mommy?."

Sehun shook his head furiously, thinking positively that maybe this boy was thinking about his mother.

"Are you okay, little boy?," he questioned softly, wiping away the tears that was cascading down the chubby cheeks. (A/n; oh goshhh i can imagine how cute it will be!!)

Taeoh didn't answer, he just nodded his head slowly before burying his face into Sehun's chest.

"What's your name?," Sehun tried to ask again, calming the boy by stroking his hair softly.

Taeoh slowly lifted his head before his little lips started moving. "Kim Taeoh."

Sehun smiled sweetly. "Taeoh, what are you doing alone out here?," he kindly asked.

"Taeoh is not alone, Taeoh is here with granny," without realising, Taeoh pouted his lips in annoyance.

Sehun chuckled as he saw the adorableness. "Okay, where's granny hm?."

Taeoh truckled down while playing with his own fingers.

"Taeoh ran away just now."

Sehun chuckled. Now he knew why this little boy was alone right now.

"Mommy, let's go to granny," Sehun was shocked for a second time. Did Taeoh just call him mommy?

"Taeoh, I'm not your mommy," Sehun stated slowly, looking at the boy's direction.