CHAPTER ]16[

Author's POV

"Taeoh, what do you want for lunch hm?," Sehun questioned softly as they were in the kitchen.

Taeoh was putting his finger on his lips and pretended to think which made Sehun chuckled.

"Chicken! Taeoh and daddy love chicken!," he exclaimed with his shining eyes. Showing how excited he was.

Sehun grinned before his hand moved to pinch the chubby cheeks lightly. "So, Taeoh wants to eat chicken?."

Taeoh responded with his eager nodding. Clapping his hands while smiling widely.

Sehun moved to the fridge and opened it but looked like there was no ingredients.

"Why, mommy?," Taeoh questioned as Sehun suddenly lifted him up and brought him to his own room.

Sehun smiled while changing his son's clothes. "We will go out," he stated and that could already make Taeoh felt excited.

"Where are we going to, mommy?," he asked joyfully, jumping out of excitement while Sehun was changing his outfit.

"Mommy needs to buy the groceries to cook for Taeoh and daddy," Sehun answered with a light peck on Taeoh's cheek.

He leaded the little boy to sit in the living room for a while as he needed to get ready.

Taeoh was waiting patiently for his mommy while playing with the sweater he wore.

"Mommy, let's go!," he exclaimed as soon as he saw Sehun, and quickly pulled the mommy's hand to the front door.

Sehun chuckled softly. Scuttling to follow the footsteps of his son.

They decided to just ride a cab to the supermarket, and Sehun was not that brave to drive car although there were like five luxury cars in the garage.

Before he forget, Sehun sent a short text to Kai, telling him that he was out with Taeoh. He didn't want to be scolded.

In the end, they arrived there with a cab and went out as Sehun paid to the driver.

The place was not really crowded as it was weekday and at this time people see usually at school or work.

Sehun was holding Taeoh's hand tightly, afraid if the little boy might run away to the road like before.

"What should we buy?," Sehun questioned, entering the supermarket with Taeoh.

Taeoh looked around the place with his innocent face and pulled Sehun's shirt, hinting Sehun to carry him.

"Mommy, there," the little finger pointed at the section where sweets and chocolates.

"No, you need to stop eating this," Sehun stated while shaking his head, telling the little boy.

Taeoh pouted his lips. "Mommy, please," he tilted his head to look at Sehun with his droopy eyes.

Sehun frowned, chuckling lightly. "Okay fine, but just one," he uttered while pointing up his one finger.

The shopping went well and Sehun for all the things he wanted to buy even though he needed to deal with Taeoh's puppy face whenever the little boy wanted something.

"Mommy, Taeoh is really hungry," Taeoh whined as they done with the paying.

Sehun huffed, remembered that Taeoh didn't have anything other than the fried rice this morning and it was already near 1 pm.