CHAPTER ]7[

Author's POV

Kai was in his office, sitting at his table with lots of files on the table. His sharp eyes were only focusing on the sheets papers.

His plump lips released a sigh after a while. He stop writing on those papers and put the pen aside.

Kai was still thinking about the things that happened few days ago. He still didn't have time to talk to his mother about this and looked like he needed to meet her.

His hand moved to take the cell phone that was on the table, opening it and smiled fondly afterwards to see the wallpaper.

It was his photo with Taeoh when they were on holiday

His lips curled up as he saw how adorable Taeoh was inside the picture, he could smile all day.

His fingers started to dial the number, putting it beside his ear to make a call.
"Hello, eomma?," he uttered as the elder on the other side picked up the call.

"I was about to call you just now, how are you?," Yuri stated as she picked up the call from her son.

Kai loosened the tie that was wrapped around his neck. "Im fine, just lots of works these days."

Yuri scoffed as she heard that. "I told you to stop working for a while, you need to take care of yourself," the elder demanded.

While Kai only replied with a soft chuckling. He was used to this nagging all times.

"Yes eomma, you don't have to worry about me," the younger hummed, placing his head against the chair.

Yuri sighed. She already heard that reason. "You need a wife so that someone can take care of you and Taeoh."

Kai huffed in annoyance as he heard that. His mom always talked about this and it was irritating for him.

"Eomma, you know I don't want to have a wife anymore, I can take care of Taeoh by myself," Kai grunted. He rubbed his temple as he felt the slight dizziness.

"Yeah yeah, and I want to meet you Jongin," Yuri stated firmly.

Kai frowned his eyebrows. He was about to ask the same thing. "I will meet you at home tonight," he responded.

"Okay, see you and don't forget to eat your lunch, Jongin," the elder stated before ending the phone call.

Kai huffed sharply. He knew his mother would be talking about the wife things and all.

He didn't need any wife, he only needed his son, Taeoh. He just didn't want to be hurt anymore.

He already felt it and he didn't want his son to feel it.