CHAPTER ]19[

Author's POV

"Hun!," a voice exclaimed as soon as Sehun stepped his legs into the class and you got know who.

Sehun curled up a smile. "Hi guys!," he uttered and plopped down on his seat between them.

"How's your marriage life?," Baekhyun questioned, looking excitedly at Sehun to wait for him to tell.

Sehun huffed. "It was not really good at first but I guess it's getting better."

Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows. "Did he treat you bad?," he asked in a higher tone.

Sehun chuckled. "No, it's getting better and I guess he starts to accept me?."

"That's a good thing, I would run and smack him if he dare to make you sad," Kyungsoo stated with a tight voice. His eyes were glaring.

Sehun grinned. "Tell us if he did anything to you and we will meet him right away," turning his face to look at Baekhyun with his annoyed face.

"Okay, don't worry," he replied.

"Sehun, let's have lunch together today? We just have one class right?," Kyungsoo said excitedly. Looking at his friends.

Baekhyun nodded. Agreed with the idea but different with Sehun.

"I don't think I can make it," he rubbed his neck awkwardly. Curving a force smile.

"Why?."

"Well, Kai Hyung said he will be here to fetch me soon," he said sheepishly and soon his face git reddened.

Baekhyun curved a teasing smile afterwards. "Dating huh?," he chuckled as Sehun was blushing hardly.

"N-No! He is just going to pick me up, that's all," Sehun murmured with his pink cheeks.

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun looked at each other before laughing out. Sehun was really innocent.

"Attention please," the voice of the lecture at the in front stopped them from laughing.

They huffed in embarrassment as the whole class were staring at them right now.

How could they forgot that the lecturer was already in the class?

She was glaring with the spectacles that was covering her sharp eyes. Before turning her back to continue writing.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes playfully and glared at Sehun who was giggling over it.

-

The class became crowded and noisy as soon as the bell rang. Some were complaining about how tired they were and some quickly stepped out of the class.

"That's so tiring!," Baekhyun exclaimed and pulled out his hand. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes playfully.

His eyes stopped at Sehun who was quickly keeping all his books and things.

"Sehun, why are you rushing?," he questioned.

"Oh, I don't want to make him waiting for me," Sehun said, and carried his beg. He frowned to see the teasing smiles again.

He snorted. They must be thinking about something else. "No, that's not like what you think."

Baekhyun snatched his beg and wrapped his arms around Sehun's shoulder.

They stepped out of the class together, followed by Kyungsoo.

"I wish I can have a husband like Kim Jongin too, you are so lucky," Baekhyun uttered.