CHAPTER ]38[

Author's POV

"Jongin?," Sehun tried calling out softly his husband, huffing to see him pulling out his expressionsless face.

While the person being called just reply with a humming, not bothering to even turn his face.

He was sitting while crossing his arms in annoyance, pouting his lips and sealed his lips.

"Mommy?," Sehun turned his head to look at the little boy inside his arms, who was lifting up his face to see him.
Sehun smiled fondly and stroked the chunky cheeks softly. "Yes?," he pecked a light kiss.

Taeoh blinked his eyes innocently and turned to look at his daddy. "What's wrong with daddy?," he questioned, tilting his head in confusion.

"Daddy?," Sehun responded with a chuckle as he looked at his husband who was still sulking.

"Nothing, daddy is just tired and sleepy," he uttered and could catch the expression on the little boy's face.

He looked worried. "Daddy can't sleep too because mommy don't hug daddy? Like Taeoh?," he questioned.

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows before slowly nodded.

"Then, Taeoh will sleep now so daddy can sleep," the little boy exclaimed and and jumped out from Sehun's arms.

His short legs sprinted towards his daddy and pecked a light kiss on his plump lips.

"Daddy need to rest okay? Later Taeoh will ask mommy to hug daddy," he uttered and smiled widely.
Kai frowned and curved a smile afterwards as he leaned his body closer to him.

"Good night, daddy," Taeoh muttered before closing his eyes, travelling into his own dream lands.

Kai grinned and slowly stroked his son's soft hair, making him felt more comfortable.

Sehun who was sitting not far from them, smiled as he saw the interactions.

He stood up and approached them. "Still mad hm?," he plopped down right beside Kai, leaning his head on his broad shoulder.

Kai chuckled in embarrassment, he admitted he was kind of childish just now but still it was not his fully fault right?

"You're already sleepy mommy," he uttered after pecking a kiss on those pink lips.

He slowly put Taeoh back onto his bed and covered him with a blanket.

Sehun stood up and let Kai leaded them into their bedroom, he was already so sleepy right now.

"Sleep well," the elder said as he covered them with the blanket, pulling Sehun's waist closer.

Sehun nodded and snuggled into his arms, burying his face into the broad chest.

They both closed their eyes, hugging each other comfortably and travelled into their dreams.

Hoping there would be no problems anymore for them to face although they were more than sure lots of things were waiting for them to get through.

--kaihun--

"Are you sure you can just stay with Taeoh?," Kai questioned for the recent times this morning, he didn't know why he felt a slight uneasiness since he woke up today.

He was in doubt to left Sehun with Taeoh today. He felt like something would happen.

"I'm sure, you don't have to worry," Sehun replied as he stood up from his seat and walked closer to his worried husband.