CHAPTER ]39[

Author's POV

Taeoh scuttled and hid behind Sehun's legs as soon as he saw the figure standing at the front door.

He knew him, and he remembered him well. That made him felt more scared.

It was the person who made his mommy cried last time and he would not forget about it.

"M-Mommy," he muttered and his eyes was getting teary as his grip was on Sehun's shirt.

Sehun startled and turned his body to look at the shaking Taeoh, he tried covering him with his body.

"What do you want?," he hissed in anger while avoiding to even see the person who was standing in front of him.

The person chuckled. "I just want to meet you," he stated and stepped forward closer to Sehun.

Sehun was stepping backwards. "Go away! Don't ever meet me again," he yelled out loudly.

"Come on, you should have welcomed me," he said calmly and entered the house without even being welcomed.

"Yeonseok, I'm begging you," Sehun's voice became shaky and lower than before, he even held his tears from coming out.

Yeonseok snorted. "It's not like I will kill you or something, come on Sehun," he sat himself on the sofa.

Taeoh was already crying and Sehun quickly brought him into his arms, hugging him to comfort him.

"Can't you just go?," Sehun was stammering, his grip on Taeoh became tighter as the little boy could not stop crying.

Yeonseok snorted. "You're chasing me out because your son is crying?," he scoffed and stood up from the sofa.

His legs walked towards Sehun. "Oh I almost forgot, he's not even your son right?," he chuckled afterwards.

Sehun clinched his teeth in anger as soon as he heard that from Yeonseok. "He is my son! Go away and leave me alone, Yeonseok!."

"Why? You can't accept the fact? That little boy is not even your son and you care more about him than me? Your real uncle," those words really hurt Sehun, he realised all of that were true.

But still he would choose Taeoh over his mean uncle who dare to sell him just to get money.

"Why should I? You're not even worth it to, and besides I would rather die than trusting you again," he exclaimed in anger, not bothering that Yeonseok's face was already reddened in anger.

He huffed. "You," he pointed his finger right in front of Sehun's face. "Do you think your husband really can accept someone like you? You're not his standard and you don't deserve to be part of their family at all," those words stabbed Sehun right into his chest, he felt his eyes were already teary after that.

He did realise that he was not from a wealthy and well known family like Kai.

"It's not him but it's me who don't deserve to be with someone kind like him," a voice from the door startled them, and turned their head to see the person.

Kai was standing there with his obvious angry expression on his face, also showing how much he wanted to burst out after seeing Yeonseok.

"You really dare to challenge me, Yeonseok," he hissed in anger, grasping his fist.

Yeonseok responded with a scoffing. "Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be at work?," he questioned, actually was shock to see Kai was this early.

"I'm the one who supposed to ask you that question, why are you at my house?," Kai retorted while crossing his arms, looking at the person.

"Listen Yeonseok, if I ever found out that you dare to go anything to my wife then you're finish!," he warned him firmly. "So please go," he stated and pointed the front door, hinting him to go.

Yeonseok huffed and glared at Sehun before finally walked out of the house,
Kai sighed heavily and steppef closer to Sehun. "Hey, are you okay?," he softly asked.

Sehun remained silent. He just buried his face between Taeoh's neck and cried there, hugging the already sleeping boy tightly.

"Sehun," Kai looked at him with his droopy eyes as he slowly took Taeoh away from Sehun and laid him down on the sofa.

He brought Sehun into his arms, muttering comfort words into the younger's ears.

"W-What he said is true right?," Sehun finally sounded after long silence and cries, he looked up to meet the black eyes of his husband.

Kai frowned his eyebrows. "What do you mean?," he asked.

"I don't deserve to be here with you and Taeoh, I'm not from a wealthy family like you and I don't even have nice background so what ye said is tr-

Before he could finish all his words, Kai crashed their lips together and shut him from continued saying nonsense.

"Sehun, listen to me!," Kai exclaimed and lifted Sehun's face to look at him.

"You're the only one who deserve to be here with me and Taeoh, to be Taeoh's mother and my wife," he stated firmly while clenching his jaw in anger, feeling like killing Yeonseok that time.

How could he say those nonsense things to Sehun.

"I want you to remember this and stop thinking that you dare deserve to be with us, I don't wanna hear it anymore," Kai stated with his firm tone and pecked a light kiss on the pink lips.

Sehun finally slowly nodded. "S-Sorry," he muttered and buried himself into Kai's arms again.

Kai curled up a smile afterwards. "Please Sehun, I wont leave you and you can trust me on that," Sehun smiled sheepishly, he would remember the promise.

They broke the hug and looked at Taeoh before the expression on his face changed. "M-Mommy," he kept muttering and even cried.

Sehun quickly brought him into his arms and comfort him. "Mommy is here," he whispered and soon Taeoh slept again.

Kai smiled fondly. "Let's go and have some rest, I know you need some right now."

"But you're not going to office?," Sehun questioned.

"No, I don't think I can leave you and Taeoh after what happened and I want to bring you with me to the office tomorrow," he said before standing up to take off his coat and walked with Sehun into their room.

Sehun slowly put Taeoh onto the bed. "But Jongin, why should i go to your office?," he asked.

"To make sure you're safe and no protest, Kim Sehun," as soon as he said that Sehun knew he could not protest anymore.

He pouted his lips in annoyance. "But even with you I'm not safe," he muttered and you know what did he mean by that right?

Kai turned around with his smirk. "I can hear you, want me to attack you now?."

"No!," Sehun exclaimed before running out from the room, anywhere but not near Kai for sure.

He would really do if he said that and Sehun also knew he never could run away.

Yeah. Cause he liked it too.

--

Hii! Hope you like the chapter and leave your comments 💗

Should I make a sequel for this story?

Imagine thissss! Oh gosh 💗💗💗💗