CHAPTER ]3[

Sehun's POV

I woke up after the long sleep, standing up from my bed. I yawned as I felt really sleepy.

Last night, I really went out with Kyungsoo and Baekhyun and we even went back near 2-3 in the morning.

No wonder I was still feeling sleepy, I jumped out of the small bed and walked to the bathroom.

Luckily I didn't have any class for today and I could spent my time to work for money.

"Where is my phone?," I mumbled as I walked out of the bathroom, still in the towel to search for my cellphone.

I huffed as my eyes caught it was on the table right beside my bed. My eyebrows arched as I didn't receive any text messages.

"Maybe they are still sleeping?," I muttered, shrugging it off before putting the cellphone back on the table.

My long legs brought me to the cupboard in the corner of the room, opening it to find an outfit for today.

Nothing interesting, only my normal outfit for a normal day. I shrugged, choosing the grey plain tshirt and a pair of blue skinny jeans.

I sighed, glancing at the clock and it was already 10 in the morning and my part time work started at 11.

"Still got about an hour to get breakfast," I stated, snatching my black hoodie in the cupboard and my cellphone before tucking in my pocket.

Soon I stepped out of my small house, and walked to the city. It was not really far from my house.

I walked along the busy street, searching for a place to eat and finally my eyes caught the fast food restaurant not far.

I shrugged, walking in as I know I didn't have that much of money to eat anything expensive.

The restaurant was not so crowded this time, I bought the food and walked out afterwards.

Still have much time before my shift started, so I decided to just go to my work place.

"Good morning, Xiumin Hyung," I brightly greeted the cafe owner, which was the place I worked.

Xiumin turned his back to see me, before smiling sweetly. "Good morning, you are really early today?."

I chuckled, placing the food I bought on the table and sat down on the chair.

"Yeah, I didn't have anything else to do," I responded, started to eat my own food before Xiumin stopped me.

"Hun, you are eating this early in the morning?," he questioned, crossing his arms and looked at me.

I replied with a smile, "Yeah."

He shook his head, taking the food away from my hand. I wanted to protest but seeing his glare made me shut up.

"Here, eat this," he came with a plate of breakfast for me and I could assume it was healthier.

I looked up at him. "But Hyung-

"Eat this if you still want to work here," he threatened and I pouted. Finally I just ate the food.

I finished it and started working afterwards.

-

Author's POV

"Taeoh, daddy promise daddy will be back early okay?," Kai exhaled sharply as his son was shaking his head.

He sighed before crouching down, and stared at his son. "Taeoh?," he called out softly.

Taeoh lifted his head and looked at his daddy with his teary eyes and pouty lips.