part 30

Yakap ko ngayon si Teacher habang mahimbing syang natutulog. Napangiti ako at hinalikan ko sya sa balikat nya.

I'm really thankful dahil pinalaki syang inosente nang daddy nya.

"Teacher, I'm sorry because I can't tell you the reason why I was sold to the black market. I don't want you to be upset. I just want you to focus on giving me a baby" bulong ko at unti unti nang tumulo ang luha ko.

I was just a little guy nang pinayagan ako ni Mommy na magbakasyon kasama si Ate Daniela para magkaroon kami nang freedom at maging independent kami. Were fine with that and we're doing fine until I noticed na laging may kasama si Ate na lalake and that guy was Blue.

Alam may nangyayari sa kanila ni Blue. And Blue got her fucking pregnant! They love each other and they were supposed to get on a night date pero hindi sya sinipot ni Blue.

It was a good thing dahil sinundan ko si Ate kaya natulungan ko syang makatakas nang may magtangkang kumidnap sa kanya. But that doesn't mean na hindi sya nasaktan. They beat my sister at tinigilan lang sya nung mga lalaki nang napansin nilang maraming dugo and I know nakunan si ate. Natakot yung mga nagtangkang kumidnap kay ate kaya pinabayaan nalang nila ito dahil wala na din syang malay. They beat me at isinama nila ako sa kanila at ibinenta sa black market.

There, I met the old Mr. Lahore, Paigne's Father. He bought me since he knows that I'm a son of a wealthy businessman. I was at their mansion for two fucking years! I was chained to an underground cell! It was so fucking dark and filthy!

That time her father was using drugs and their company was on the verge of bankruptcy so he decided to use me.

He whipped me every night 'till I almost bleed to death. He beat me 'till my bones broke. He starve me for a week and I'm wondering how I survived. I was just a kid so I'm scared.

He informed my father that he's training me to handle a business and he let me talk to my father to confirm it while pointing a gun at my head. He also told me to ask for money from my father. My parents didn't get alarmed cause they don't know what's happening on me. My sister didn't told them cause she's afraid at sinisisi nya ang sarili nya kaya sya mismo ang nag hanap sa akin.

Every single day on that cell was a nightmare for me. They abused me on that filthy place. They used me like a piece of shit! They tortured me until I was scared to death. I almost lost my life so many fucking time there! I started to go insane in that fucking room at nagka bipolar disorder ako dahil sa takot ko.

In order to survive I need to eat the filthy rotten food that they give me. I don't even have a single cloth!

Inoperahan nila ako at kinuha nila ang puso ko para ibenta sa black market and they changed my heart with a fucking weak heart because they need me to survive in order to get money from my parents.

That operation was freaking successful and that weak heart is the heart that I'm using up until now.

Until one day, Paigne fucking sneaked secretly at the cell. She told me that She noticed that her father was always going there and sometimes he have so many companions. From that day, naging madalas ang pag punta ni Paigne sa akin.

Binibigyan nya ako nang makakain at maiinom. She give me hope to survive. I really like her cause she's kind. She lighted my life in that dark and gloomy cell and we've promised that we're going to be husband and wife.

She fucking risked her life to get her fathers cellphone pero nahuli sya. Nalaman din nang daddy nya ang relasyon namin kaya he beat her to death in front of me. They beat the only light that I have hanggang sa ma-comatus sya.

Luckily, pinakawalan ako nang isang prostitute nang daddy nya. Hindi ako nag sumbong dahil nasa kamay nya si Paigne. Nagpagaling ako at nagpasurgery para mawala lahat nang scar na dulot nang ginawa nang daddy nya sa akin. Then hinanap ko si ate and I warned her not to tell our parents. I can't fucking sleep at night cause I always get a fucking nightmare.

Luckily, naayos ko din ang buhay ko but na trigger ulit ako nang nakita ko si Paigne. The first girl that I've ever loved. Nagkaroon sya nang amnesia at nakalimutan nya ako but I can't forget her. I won't tell anyone what happened on me back then. It will just be a secret between me and my sister.

"We're gonna be husband and wife Paigne. Tutupadin ko ang promise ko sayo" bulong ko at pinunasan ko ang luha ko at muli ko syang niyakap nang mahigpit. No one can get her from me! I will kill everyone who dared to steal her from me!