part 25

**NIELSEN's POV**

Umuwi ako sa bahay namin ni Paigne and I packed all my things. I don't want to stay here until she fucking make it up to me! May karapatan akong mag tampo and sasagadin ko ang pagtatampo ko ngayon!

That Blue ruined our date and she even slapped me so fucking hard because of that stupid asshole! It's a good thing that I don't own a gun otherwise I'll shoot him in his ugly face instead!

I've never been sweet to her not even once. I wouldn't change even if she wants me to and I think thats the most stupid and absurd thing to do because she like me this way and I don't have any fucking plan to change!

I can only show my love at her through my obsessive ways and that should be enough for her.

Damn it! How could she do this to me?  She should comfort me and not that stupid lame guy! It's not like he would die just because I punched him a couple of times and kicked him in his knees!

Should I sleep at Ninong Sky Ruedas mansion or should I go at my parents mansion?

That fucking Blue! Wait till I settle his dept with me!

**PAIGNE's POV**

"Paigne! You should leave him! He's dangerous! That kid might harm you!" Pangungumbinsi pa sa akin ni Blue pero sinamaan ko sya nang tingin.

"He won't harm me. Blue, Nielsen and I were living together for almost a year already and he never raised his hand on me. This was just the first time that he shouted at me and I understand him since it's my fault. I know he's jealous and I even triggered his disorder. I'm the one who hurt him first. I like him so much more than you Blue" paliwanag ko naman.

He may not be the perfect guy for me but he really made me so happy and I can feel his love. I might have some trouble dealing with him sometimes but sanay na ako and I find it cute rather.

"He's unstable. He's mentally sick and—" hindi ko pinatapos mag salita si Blue dahil sinampal ko na sya.

"How dare you! Wala kang karapatan na sabihin yan sa kanya! Don't insult him or judge him because you don't have the rights to do that! His emotion was unstable because he have a bipolar disorder at dahil may nangyari sa kanya dati!" Sigaw ko at napatayo pa ako.

"You can't dictate me on what should I do with my life! I like him and that's it! So what if he's like that? It doesn't even matter for me since I like him that way! Blue, don't cross your limit! Remember your place dahil kababata lang kita and He's my boyfriend! I shouldn't even be here. I need to comfort him but here I am, nagbabantay sayo dahil nagi-guilty ako at naaawa ako sayo dahil may pinagsamahan tayo! Tatawagan ko si Tita Senecas para may magbantay sayo and after that ay uuwi na ako. Nielsen needs me more than you do" dagdag ko pa then inayos ko ang gamit ko at agad na hinanap ang cellphone ko.

I hope hindi masyadong galit sa akin si Nielsen but knowing that he's not in the mood right now, I think he's throwing a tantrum again.

"Paigne, I-Im sorry but I was telling you the truth" mahinang usal ni Blue kaya muli ko syang nilapitan at sinampal.

"That's for insulting him twice! Will you please shut the fuck up?" Inis na sabi ko. I know it's rude of me to act like this and it's not good at my reputation as a professor to say such vulgar words but he's really testing my patience.

"Paigne! wake up! Don't be fooled by that mentally retarded guy! He will just hurt you sooner or later!" Sigaw nya and this time I'm really angry at him.

"Shut up, Blue! Don't fucking insult him! He's like that for some reason and are you deaf? I told you that he hasn't harm me and he won't harm me! Should I repeat this for a thousand times for you to understand or should I slap you again!" Sigaw ko at napatulo na ang luha ko. Why would they judge Khyber like that! They didn't even know his story and what he's been through!