A New Chapter

Hello,

(I know you're scared of the size of this authors note, but don't skip over it!)

PLEASE!!

I am writing this for the small but courageous, adventurous, and supportive band of readers who took the plunge to read my work in fan-fictions. Maybe you, who are reading this, have been a solid supporter from the very beginning of my writing history. Or perhaps this is your first time stumbling upon my creations. For that, I greatly thank you.

Although my recent history on Wattpad has been all but non-existent for the past year, I still get a thrill when I have emails saying "'such-and-such' has added your story to their reading list" or when I see that I get another 10+ votes overnight!

Since the time that I last posted something on any of my stories, I completed my last year of high school; then went to Japan for 10 months, and now I'm back in Australia and ready to start university.

I had a lot of time to think during then. I gained a new view of life, became more confident in myself, and developed a whole bunch of new and exciting ideas.

And so as part of some of those ideas, it gives me great displeasure, but no regret, to say I've decided to no longer continue with the fan-fictions on this profile.

It had been a fun but short-livid two years since I began posting stories to Wattpad. I started off with my own work, because that is where my true dedication had always lay. The fan-fictions began as an after-math. To interest new readers to my work so they would hopefully begin reading the stories I most enjoyed writing. My own works. But sadly, fan-fics became my more popular stories, and as I was losing interest of anime from the beginning, I lost the motivation to write what people read. The stories became tedious, and hardly anyone was willing to give my originals a shot, the sole purpose why I started to write.

I'm not mad at any of you. I adore you all. I'm like the big sister who's bedroom you'll turn upside down in hunt of some make-up, and then be handed a stick of mascara if you'd let me apply it myself. Everyone to their freedom of interest.

I won't delete the fan-fictions from this story bank, but I will be starting a new user, new ideas, and new stories all of my own origination. (Once the profile is created, a link will be added in the descriptions of this account's profile page)

So please feel free to check it out. The characters, plots, and themes may be different; but if you enjoyed any of my works from this profile, I would hope that you could continue to support my with my next.

Plus the first 10 followers I will follow back!

Until then,

Emily J de Vos