Arc 3 : Phase 2: Tenchi Bridge Part 2

Start from the beginning

"I'm Irritable, and hate waiting and being kept waiting!" He gave all the emotion that he had, just to bring the Sasori persona to life.

Naruto was amazed yet again. " You got it Sensei! That's the voice we're looking for Dattebayo!" He exclaimed. Even though he had been transforming into different diguises much like these throughout the years, He still can"t get over the excitement that he was feeling right now.

Yamato gave another sigh before putting on his serious persona." Alright! the enemy should be alert by now, Let's split up and go to your positions!" He instructed.

"Always observed cooperation and Teammwork, especially you Naruto." He added.

Naruto simply nodded in understanding. There was no reason to forget the main values of this team, he lived for it throughout these years and he'd always stuck to the code. The only thing that was hindering him from using those values was Sai, but as of now he must discipline himself to cooperate.

With all the preparations finished, it was finally time for the team to move forward to the main task.

As the main members finally split up from their sensei, a thought came into Naruto himself as he looked behind." Hey! what happened to Bolt and Sarada?" He wondered to himself while observing the forest.

"Why are they taking so long?"

(EXPLANATION)

It was something that definitely came out of the blue. A unknown situation that both of the teens never expected that they're going to be thrown into. It was also eyes and ears at the very moment, as they listened to the Miyuki's asset, Showtaro and his whole reason for being here.

They were currently at an area in the forest were it was considered to be the safest place from the enemy's watchful eyes. Showtaro stood and observed the two teens, he also began to wonder yet again if Miyuki really was serious on choosing these teens, but as of now, there was no time to dwell on those thoughts. He cleared his throat as he began to open his mouth and spread the information to them.

"Alright, let's go back to the beginning." Showtaro said as he took another deep breath before giving the two a calm look." As both of you teens already know that I was sent here by Miyuki to informed you two about the current situation that you're in right now." He said.

"So we are not aware on what is happening right now?" Boruto asked, curiosity and alertness was growing inside his mind. He really wanted to get to the bottom of this.

Sarada kept quiet as she observed and carefully listen to the ongoing information being passed down to her and the blonde. The information must be very important and urgent for them to hear.

As for Showtaro, He was a bit sweating because of the little pressure and urgency that he was feeling right now. He was not sure if this was excitement or nervousness or maybe just both right now, but he had to make sure that he would relay the information to them in a proper and understandable way.

He was a professional.

"Alright, the situation that you two are in right now is a little bit dangerous, because the enemy or at least one of them is present in this whole area." He explained.

"Wait a sec, so there are more than one?" Boruto asked again. He was surprised to know that they will be dealing a number of them.