15

*Natalie's POV

"You did what?"

"I threw it into the damn fire," I laughed shaking my head.

"Nat, why?" He exclaimed.

"I mean you should have been there, Derek." I made my way over to the living room and plopped down onto the couch. "He just stood there and did nothing!"

"Nat."

"He changed."

"Nat."

"I mean he is not the FP I knew, that's for sure," I sighed.

"Are you done?" Derek asked.

"Mhmm..." I hummed closing my eyes.

"It sounds like you could use a fresh start," I knew what Derek was trying to get at. "So why not here in Quebec?"

"Derek, I just got out of the Serpents here in Riverdale and now you want me to lead the serpents in Quebec."

There was knock at my door.

"And why not?"

I turned my head and looked at the door as it opened.

"I'll get back to you later Derek." I said immediately hanging up.

"What do you guys want?" I stared up at them.

"We came to talk to you about Fangs," Jughead spoke up making me scoff.

"And you came to me why?" I said standing up.

"Natalie," FP breathed out. "Will you just listen for a second?"

"No." I answered sharply. "Whatever you do with the gang is none of my business anymore," I said pushing passed them and walking to the door. "Now if you don't mind," I said pulling open the door.

"Na-"

"Let's go boy," FP placed his hands on Jughead's shoulders. "You heard what she said," he said slightly pushing his son forward to the door.

I held my let out a heavy breath as FP followed his son out the door. I watched as FP was about to take another look back as if to say something else, but I quickly slammed the door shut cutting him off before he could even get a word out.

I made my way back onto the couch and held my head in my hands. What was I supposed to do now? I can't just keep living here. I mean Derek's idea doesn't sound so bad. Maybe it is time for me to leave Riverdale.

"Oh my god," I groaned out as I heard knocks coming from the front door again. "Didn't I tell you to lea... oh," I was shocked to see that it wasn't FP again.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I just want to talk."

I let out a heavy sigh and walked into the kitchen, leaving him to come right in.

"How are you?" I rolled my eyes at the question.

"Sweet Pea," I glared at him. "I know you didn't come here just to ask how I'm doing. Now what is it?"

"Are you serious about leaving the serpents," he got right to it.

"I think I made myself pretty clear out there, don't you?" I let out a dry laugh.

"I'm just asking you, because the reason why Fangs called you was so that you could fix all of this," he motioned. "We needed your help so he called you."

"We?"

"You know what I mean," Sweet Pea rolled his eyes.

"But why didn't you call me sooner if this was happening," I crossed my arms staring at him. He stayed quiet and just stared down at his shoes.

"Sweets?"

"I told him not to," Sweet Pea finally spoke up.

"And why the hell would you do that?" I yelled at him getting closer to him.

"Because of you," he roughly stood up from the chair knocking it over. "Because you said that you couldn't stand being here anymore," he stepped closer to me. "I mean maybe if you hadn't left Fangs wouldn't have been in this mess."

"I didn't put those damn drugs in Fangs' hands," I spat.

"Oh please," he scoffed walking away into the living room.

There was a moment of silence between us.

"This isn't even about Fangs and you know it," I followed in his footsteps. "This is about me leaving, isn't it?"

"My god Natalie," he ran his fingers through his hair.

He was frustrated.

"I mean does everything have to be about you," he glared at me.

"Then tell me," my voice got softer. "Tell me that you're not mad I left," I whispered as I stepped closer to him. "Tell me you didn't miss me," my hand gently brushed against his making him look up at me.

"Don't."

"Don't what," I watched as his demeanor changed.

"You know how I feel about you."

I stayed quiet and stared up at him.

He had changed so much. He looked so much cleaner and put together now. He looked taller, if that was even possible.

I pulled him by his serpent jacket and kissed him. It took him a second to realize what I was doing but I soon felt his hands on my face, something that he would always do before when we were making out. I slightly pushed him back making him plop down onto the couch with me straddling him.

"Sweet Pea," I moaned out as he began to leave kisses down my neck. "Sweets," I breathed into his neck as I felt him biting down slightly on my skin. I gripped onto his serpent jacket and began to pull it down. He pulled away from me and quickly took it off tossing it to the side. I brought my hands up to his face and kissed him once again. I felt his hands slowly trailing down my body. His hands rested at my waist but then he gripped onto me a bit more harder and pulled me closer to his body. I felt his hands slowly beginning to rise as his hands touched my bare skin, but I instantly stopped and pulled away from him as I felt him brush his fingertips against my scar.

"What's wrong," he whispered.

"I-I don't know," I looked away from him beginning to get off his lap.

I've been in many fights and have had many cuts and bruises, but this was different.

"Natalie." Sweet Pea whispered trying to grab my attention.

"Maybe you should go," I whispered as I continued to look forward.

—-

A/N: So? What do you think about Sweet Pea and Natalie? Will she join the serpents again or go back to Quebec?

Comment... Vote....

Enjoy. x