4

*Natalie's POV

"Your over there slumming it with the ghoulies," I pushed his trailer door open. "I mean my god, Natalie." Jughead continued to yell.

"What's going on?" FP got up from the kitchen table.

"Natalie was with Penny. That's what's going on." I threw my jacket onto the couch.

"My god, Jughead!" I yelled. "How many times do I have to fucking explain it to you? I went to go get Hot Dog!" I explained. "You could even ask Fangs! He told me where they were hiding out!"

"You know what's wrong with you?" He stepped closer to me. "You're just jealous." He pointed at me.

"Bo-"

"You know what? I've had enough of your shit!"  I shoved Jughead to the ground. "You think you're better than me just because daddy made you king?" I got on top of Jughead and began to hit him.

"Natalie!" FP yelled over the commotion.

"You little..." Jughead tried to fight back.

"Hey Jones, I just came by t-"

"Get over here!" FP struggled to pull me off of Jughead and called whoever it was to come and  help him.

"Natalie, stop!"

"Ahh," I grumbled as they pulled me back. "Get your hands off of me." I spat.

"What the hell is going?" Toni looked between Jughead and I.

"You know what? I'm out of here." I pushed passed her and grabbed my jacket. I roughly bumped into Jughead on my way out on purpose.

—-

*Toni's POV

"Do you think she's going to join them?" Sweet Pea spoke up as he leaned against FP's truck that we had borrowed to rescue Hot Dog.

"I honestly don't know." I crossed my arms. "She's been mad at the world lately."

"You know Josie texted me?" I looked up at Sweet Pea. "Yeah, she said she had a run in with her." He sighed and looked at his shoes.

"She changed..." I muttered.

"Yeah, she did." He breathed out. "Crap."

"What's wrong?"

"I forgot to give Jones his keys back." He dangled the keys in his hands.

"Well I'll go with you," I got up from the truck. "I gotta grab some stuff from my trailer to meet up with Cheryl later."

"Alright." We walked to Jughead's trailer in silence.

"Hey Jones, I came by t-"

"Get over here!" FP yelled at Sweet Pea and I.

"Natalie, stop!" I yelled out. Sweet Pea swiftly picked up Natalie who's face was bright red with anger.

"Get your hands off of me," she pushed Sweet Pea away.

I helped Jughead stand up on his feet.

"What the hell is going on?" I looked between the two.

"You know what? I'm out of here." Natalie stormed out of the trailer.

"Jug, What the hell was that about?" Jughead didn't say anything and went to the back of the trailer picking up his beanie in the process.

"FP?" I looked at him waiting for some answers.

"It's Natalie," he sighed picking up the chair that was thrown on the ground.

I nodded my head and went after her.

"Natalie!" I ran after her. "Natalie, wait up!" I ran over to her and slammed the car door before she could get in.

"What the hell, Toni?" She yelled at me.

"What's gotten into you lately?"

"Like you care." She scoffed and opened the truck door again.

"I do care." I closed the door again. "I'm your friend Natalie."

"Oh really?" She glared at me. "Where were you when Jughead was crowned leader? Where were you when Sweet Pea was cheating on me? Hmm Toni?" I just stayed quiet. "Oh that's right! You were too busy with Cheryl. You didn't even bother to see if I was okay. But what hurts even more is that you knew about Sweet Pea and Josie. You knew that they were screwing around and you didn't even let me know." She whispered the last part.

She was right.

I never did check up on her once when she left, especially when word got around amongst the serpents that Sweet Pea was fooling around with someone. I just assumed that they called it quits and that was that.

"Yeah, some friend you are." She muttered. I stepped back and let her get in her truck. I didn't bother stopping her. I just stood there watching as she brought the engine to life and drove away.

—-

*Natalie's POV

I held my thumb over his name.

Derek.

It hasn't even been a full day yet and I have had enough of Riverdale.

Quebec Serpents had a good ring to it.

"Hey girlie, how are things? How's Riverdale?" Derek picked up on the second ring.

"Hey Derek," I looked out the diner's window. "It's going," I exhaled deeply. "I just uh," I pinched the bridge of my nose. "I just wanted to let you know that I made it back alright." I slapped my forehead.

God how stupid can I be.

"Well alright then. I'll let the rest of the serpents know you made it back in one piece." He chuckled into the phone.

"Okay. Goodnight." I quickly hung up and let my phone fall to the table.

What the hell was I thinking?

"Rough night?" I rubbed my forehead and looked at the older man.

"Hey Pop," I sighed. "And yeah I guess you could say that." I gave him a halfhearted smile.

—-

N/A: love getting your guys' feedback it helps me feel motivated to keep writing and I love hearing your input and ideas. Do you think Natalie is in the wrong? What do you think is going to happen to her's and Toni's relationship? What about her's and Jughead's? Any ideas as to what might be going on next?

Enjoy. x